Declined Unmute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefgirl

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=mommy+chefgirl&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: mommy chefgirl(❁´◡`❁)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76087878
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-11-04 03:17:35
Reason about the Ban: micspam
Admin that Banned you: Random Coffee Table

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: OK. So, I will willingly admit that I was being a tad bit over the top and with the way I've acting, but I was making mere tiny sounds that weren't very loud. This may be a bit controversial, but muting a regular for such a long period of time over a silly reason is honestly pointless and harmful to the community. This does make me look a bit immature and bad but I find it to be true and feel others do as well. I will now make a promise to act more mature and listen to staff and take my warnings more professionally and seriously. But onto the mute time, a month is very cruel. A think at most maybe a week but 1-3 days will definitely me learn my lesson while a month triggers temptation and anger. I am aware that me being who I am brings a bad rep to all of this but I do want to sincerely apologize and give a fair argument from each side. I don't think I have a big part in the time cutting/validation/change but as I said before, I think a minimum of 1-3 days and a max of a week does seem reasonable. Thanks guys for taking time to check my form out and hope you can come to agree with my argument. :)

Reactions: TRGGB2
This may be a bit controversial, but muting a regular for such a long period of time over a silly reason is honestly pointless and harmful to the community.
Only because you are a regular on the server does not make you immune to punishments. To be fair, because you are a regular, you should of known better in the first place.

As for the length of the punishment, it’s not really unfair at all. Of course, I don’t know what caused it and I belive RCT will talk about it, but the length of it is the correct one. We do follow a stacking system of the punishments where each new punishment increases in length, hence why its one month. This means next one will be permament.

good luck on appeal, chef!

Hello chef,

I appreciate the maturity on your post and willingness to change. However, this time around you were warned multiple times for different mic related rule breaks: once when I first joined gold warned you to tone it down in, I believe I warned you once about that as well, and I know I after your first mic spam I warned you as well. Even though you are a regular and you certainly make the server more interesting when you join, it doesn't make you immune from the rules. I believe that the mute should stay and I can not change the stack as it is universal for everyone who breaks rules: regulars and non-regulars alike.

Reactions: Sin. and TRGGB2
Coffee,

I completely agree that regulars should be more aware and knowledgeable of the rules, but a month mute really shouldn't be given out to anyone for any reason. It's very excessive and cruel. The only case I can see a month being necessary is most likely overtalking with plenty of warn, with it not being the first time. And if it's very blatant. But, I respect your decision and appreciate your time in checking my form out.

To clarify: stacking is something that the entirety of panda admins follow that determines how we punish players, and while everyone has slight variances in how they do it, it is universal. We generally follow a 6 stack system, where each punishment gets incrementally larger until the 6th, permanent. The jb admin universally has their 5th punishment as a month long mute, anyone who violates the rules for a 5th time gets this punishment. This is time in general though, so literally in a month you can talk again.

While it is a shame we have to punish people who have stuck with our server for a while although being a regular should not make people immune to punishments. As for the punishment length PNN put it perfectly so I won't bother repeating it here.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread