Declined Unmute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...ch=STEAM_0:0:526434012&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ItsRiley
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:526434012
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-10-30 08:35:27
Reason about the Ban: Insults/Inappropriate
Admin that Banned you: Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: so this is the story
I was on the trade server... well the Minecraft one when someone asked about my signs and some of the pricing and such
And a question was asked if I ever sold "Loli" signs
I replied with a "well kinda but no" answer
I went on to explain I have sold a sign with the character : Megumin as a mature adult in a suggestive pose
almost immediately people called me a child predator and such
after trying to explain myself and say that I do not tolerate any child phonography and this sign was clearly dictated as a adult version of Megumin.
They would still harass and keep talking about the subject even after asking for them to "drop it"
after leaving and coming back to let the situation cool down, they kept at it (noted: players Adophin: and Bu9a:
kept the situation burning after me and other players asked for the argument to be dropped)
during this time i did micspam the sentence out of frustration "SHUT THE F*CK YOU RET**DS IM TIRED OF THIS" which only heated the subject up more. (note: i do apologies for this insult, this was very stressful for me.
after i muted these two players to attempt to stop the problem at hand, I took the time to add bob and asked him he had a recording of the session he replied with "no i havent been on the server long enough to understand what's going on" then I attempted to explain the whole thing
i asked for some robot parts to Finish a fabricator and we agreed to a deal
when I was trading @Mikey muted me which forced me to appeal this mute

• Haha
Reactions: Zeus
"SHUT THE F*CK YOU RET**DS IM TIRED OF THIS"
That's the point. When I joined the first words I've heard were from riley, and most of them were insults to a player, and the other guy started insulting at the end.

And the 'Inappropriate' wasn't for this, you two kept moaning even if 'some players' told us to stop, and I was one of them.
Even though your conversation wasn't much family friendly either.
You can easily sit this week long mute, but I'll warn you, if you keep doing a speedrun for your punishments the next one might be perma. I highly recommend you to revise our rules carefully.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread