Declined Unmute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=seuin&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Seuin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97583765
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-06-04 00:47:02
Reason about the Ban: Inappropriate talk
Admin that Banned you: Bambi
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: As I stated in my last unmute appeal, I have taken ample time to consider the ramifications of my actions and recognize that they are not helpful in keeping the JB server healthy and fun to play on. Given the amount of time I took after my unmute appeal was denied, I have only come to believe that idea even more. I have worked to keep my toxicity in check, as is evident by my chat logs (https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=437418&page=1). I believe that, given the evident change in behavior displayed by my chat logs, I should be given the chance to further reintegrate myself into the community by being unmuted.

To move on, I would like to address the reason I was muted (Inappropriate talk). I have thoroughly read over the rules many many times, looking for anything that mentions inappropriate talk, and I haven't found anything that explicitly mentions inappropriate talk. It is, however, understandable that it would be covered by 2A (Offensive language). Even so, I have distanced myself from that behavior, as is evident by my chatlogs.

To conclude, I think it is evident that my behavior for these past few months has demonstrated a changed attitude towards the server that is deserving of an unmute.

@Bambi

Short answer: no. I'm not sure who you are exactly fooling here either. I just went over your chatlog, its shit. Half tempted to place another gag on you from what I've just seen. All you have to do is filter "dumbass, fuck" just to name a few. Don't try appealing again for another couple months otherwise the answer will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread