Declined Unmute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOKUROBOTTO

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=dokurobotto&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: DOKUROBOTTO
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/doc-robot/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-07-18 21:16:26
Reason about the Ban: Insult players
Admin that Banned you: Inspector Lag
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I feel like I should be unbanned only because all I did was call someone that left a "coward" once just because they constantly taunted me with text faces or "lol" whenever they killed me. Some other mod threatened to mute me for an entire month when I wasn't even doing anything. I did literally nothing other than call someone a "coward" just because they were bothering and targeting me, which isn't even a swear word either.

https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/2964720 if anyone wants to look at this to help decide.

---
Some quotes from his chat log:
Jul 13, 2019 12:19:46 am​
when you cant do shit so you go sniper
Panda-Community.com #25 | Trade​

Jul 13, 2019 12:14:08 am​
blu team is full of clowns lmao

Jul 10, 2019 12:05:33 am​
pussy boy

Jul 9, 2019 11:57:42 pm​
lmao dumbass engie

This is what he said leading up to the mute:
(I had been warning him since yesterday and for the record, no lols were directed at him and only one person made a face in chat, but it was not directed towards him.)
DOKUROBOTTO : lol
DOKUROBOTTO : lol
DOKUROBOTTO : lmao a turtle engie
DOKUROBOTTO : lol run
DOKUROBOTTO : lol run
[Admin] 『Inspector☆Lag』 : Doku, please stop trash talking (My warning)
DOKUROBOTTO : lmao that coward scout left
(Muted after this)

As rule 2a states:
Offensive language
You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or provoking them; or any kind of discrimination.

Your remarks were very provocative and could easily start an argument. That is why you were gagged.
(feedback is appreciated)

• Informative
Reactions: Absinthe and Madact
So pointing out the fact that someone was being a turtle was provocative? Also I don't see why me saying "lol" would be a bad thing here if you're saying the other person's weren't meant for anyone.
I can tell you literally want no one to be able to revoke their punishments.
Also, @Charlotte those were a long time ago.

The main thing what you did wrong here was provoking other players for example saying stuff like "lol run" can easily cause irritation to anyone. You also done this countless times before just look at your sourcecomms it says it all i also gagged you 3 times previously for all the same reasons and every time i encounter you in the server you're always like this which is (at least by me) considerably toxic. I'm going to highly against this

@Zeprus I think this thread should be closed anytime now and since this is a 5th punishment it should be at least 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread