Accepted Unmute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:111162841&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account: ϟPichuϟ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111162841

Date and Time of the Ban:
09-21-16 17:11

Reason about the Ban: Still insulting, time for a perm.

Admin that Banned you: Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the mute:

Because The people of panda.tf were troubling me for using the short circuit and for other reasons. Back when the short circuit was out i've used it a lot and it caused people To actually Hate on me for using it. im just like any other person. though i took the most hate from these users. Others used it. i used it. They've made a lot of ban wishes on me So that caused me to heat up and develop the behaviour of earlier. I've went to another server for a while and im much more nice there because im not known for using such a weapon. my earlier gags are because i wasn't all of that Careful of the community because i've never thought of it as a High priority. since a few months passed on the server i actually realize i like it here and made earlier mistakes. when i was Temp gagged people still insulted me and talked about me for no reason. i've then put in more thought of "Its the community itself that gotten me that way" im not that type of person that insults because i feel like it. there were always a reason behind it.

Oh sorry! I did see this on my phone but I forgot ^^;

Anyways yes it has been a while. If you don't mind, I want to talk to a fellow admin before proceeding. Give me till tomorrow.
Comments are welcome but really I'm only interested in USA FF2 admin opinions. Sorry again ::):

Well looks like you're getting ungagged.
However I need you to understand that if you are seen breaking chat rules again, you will not receive a warning and be permanently gagged again. After that, appealing for your gag again will be an instant decline.

With that, you should be ungagged by the time you read this.
Thank you for your appeal ::): Accepted and Closed.

• Friendly
Reactions: Lighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread