Accepted Unmute appeal for messed up headset (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xergon

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=zelaird&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Zelaird Gervik
Steam ID 32: 165579778
Date and Time of the Ban: five to ten minutes ago from this posting
Reason about the Ban: Voice changer
Admin that Banned you: Bambi
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I recently got a new headset, and left to get dinner. However, when I came back to go on blue, my microphone was reportadly "static" and robotic sounding. Upon closer inspection (after being muted) I realised that the USB cable used to connect into my computer was unplugged. Upon plugging it back in, Calassic and Bambi both confirmed that my voice sounded perfectly fine.

I feel like my headset was the one to blame for this, not me actually using a voice changer. I didn't realise what was wrong until after I was muted and inspecting my connections. I assumed everyone on mic was just fucking with me about me sounding terrible.

• Wow
  • Surprised
Reactions: Ian and _Black
I think I should also point out that my mic is detachable from the headset, is plugged into a dongle to control the volume, mic and surrond sound, and is plugged from that into my computer via USB. While it may have been the USB connection, I checked all other problems as well. Nothing SEEMS to be out of place.

it's an hyperx cloud 2

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: Ian and _Black
After talking to bambi (since semi is gone for a bit), we have decided to lift the mute. Though you have to be aware of this next time since you did cause a fail round and multiple freekills to happen during the round.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread