Accepted Unmute and ungag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshenkoist

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Bing chilling
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:178403227
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-02-19 10:08:47 for gag 2021-11-21 12:50:18 for mute
Reason about the Ban: The reason for both these penalties was due to excessive toxic behaviour and insulting of other players as i was getting killed continuously. I was unable to bear the fact that i was being beaten by others and i began insulting other players in the moment of spur.
Admin that Banned you: For the mute it was
@Ʀicky :3 and Gag was @Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / team ban:

Good day/Good evening, admins I requested to be unmuted and ungagged on my last appeal precisely one month ago, however I made the idiotic choice to change my name for communication on the day I was going to appeal after receiving a lengthy sentence. (Very stupid).
I would politely ask that, after reviewing my recent record, I be given permission to interact with other players. Admin "Ricky" told me to never do this again and to appeal after one month (today).
I limited my time on Panda servers to reflect on my actions, as indicated in my last appeal: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/appeal-for-ungag-and-unmute.28169/; and after learning my lesson, I would want to appeal once more.
Please consider my request and if you believe I have changed please grant me communication, if not, please let me know and provide me with some adivce on what I can do for self reflection.
Thank you

Hello Hostenkoist. Mikey and i have decided to give you, your last chance. We are willing to ungag you but keeping the mute.
Remember this. If you get caught breaking any more communication rules, you can be instantly perma gagged again without any warnings.

Accepted.

Reactions: G4laxyZ and Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread