Invalid Unkel Lolče's Apply for Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkel Lolce

Name/Nickname: Unkel Lolče

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35898450

Online Times and timezone: I'm usually online on steam.I live in Macedonia so the timezone is Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)

Do you have a Microphone?: No i don't.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:I'm admin in GMOD,Equestrian Horizon.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I always play at Orange War3Source.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:I have good experience with Admin.Only i need to learn few commands in TF2,because it's different with GMOD.

Why should we choose you?: I am an active player and I really like the server, however I often see problems that I wish I could do something about. I tend to report problems that I see, but the Admins are not always available. I would like to assist by becoming one of your team.

What will you do as Admin?: I will make sure to let people know what they are doing wrong before punishing. When I have to punish someone I will use appropriate commands such as gag and mute for mic and chat spam and insults. I will kick the worse offenders or those who were warned already; and ban the worst cases (hackers, bad racism) or for those who were warned multiple times (e.g. a 30 minute ban when somebody was warned not to rocket steal and was slayed or kicked for it already).

Did you honestly think nobody would notice that you copied the last two sections word for word from the example?

Evo has a point, I just checked with the example and it is word to word.

- Applications that we find out have copied from other applications, whether it be from this forum or another, will be automatically marked invalid without discussion. This includes literal copying as well as an exact copy with a few changes.

Thanks for the point out. Invalid.

I thought you were better than this. The two last sections, as mentioned by Evo, are actually two simple questions. I really hoped that you put some effort in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread