Unicake (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marios

He's top 10 in Jailbreak gameMe. And his name ends with "cake" like TheWalkingCake... Hmm...

Name: Unicake
SteamId: 76561198110011325
Server Of Offense: Jailbreak
Offenses: F-Bomb Usage, insulting and spam (near 27-30)
Evidence: Chatlog (up to 30 and further)

"F-Bomb Usage" Swearing isn't exactly new in the servers. I personally have no issues with it as long as it isn't targeted.

And his name ends with "cake" like TheWalkingCake... Hmm...

There is absolutely no relation with the names, the player was called "Pie" before.

Offenses: F-Bomb Usage, insulting and spam (near 27-30)
Evidence: Chatlog (up to 30 and further)

27-30 = When you were not a part of this server... You are literally looking for reasons to get these players gagged.

While there is spam there, I warned him for it as well as another player and he stopped. (I joined due to a call against it).
He does toe the line quite often, and I have to warn him frequently. I may have to become harsher towards him..

This insulting you state is, once again, nowhere near the times that you connect..

27-30 = When you were not a part of this server... You are literally looking for reasons to get these players gagged.

The thing is, he was doing some insulting to people while I was there. I believe i might have been at some point too inbetween 27-30, for a small point, but I am not sure.

The only reason I have initially reported him and inspected the chatlog is because I saw him at those times being a jerk and bragging about how he's top 10.

Otherwise I wouldn't have posted this thread. The inspection of the chatlog earlier was to show his previous offenses to avoid them getting ignored.

Your earliest connection:
19/12/2015 0
arrow_right_gray_17021_2d18ce4698cb760dcaf5bddf66b58ec1c2f767c2.png
4,888 0d 00:00h

Top of page 27 - Unicake chat logs: 15 Dec 2015 20:14:23

Your earliest connection:
19/12/2015 0
arrow_right_gray_17021_2d18ce4698cb760dcaf5bddf66b58ec1c2f767c2.png
4,888 0d 00:00h

Top of page 27 - Unicake chat logs: 15 Dec 2015 20:14:23

Well, I wasn't there at page 27, my mistake. However i was there at bragging about top 10 when he was offending.

But wait, earliest connection at 2015? I believe i have also joined earlier (2013-2014), but well, that is off-topic.

Then again, there are quite a few insults and rude remarks on the chatlog as a whole, directed against various players that might need another warning or two(if he has not been already).

And as you know, also likes to abuse the fact that there's no rule against giving away other people's locations during hide and seek and has a fucking disgusting and inappropriate Conscientious Objector decal image that he waves around.

fucking disgusting and inappropriate Conscientious Objector decal image that he waves around.

That is UnheardPie, not Unicake

And as you know, also likes to abuse the fact that there's no rule against giving away other people's locations during hide and seek

Correct me if I am wrong, but he is ghosting when he does that.

He's alive when he does it.

I'll just note here that it is best to leave the reporting to where you are actually on the server. Then we know there was some form of warning or it was causing other players distressed. Plus I don't really have time to gag every single player that spams or insults on the server by crawling on gameME.

Besides I think Unicake maybe punished now? Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread