Declined Unguardban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIE COUPONS

Name of your Banned Steam Account: STEVIE COUPONS, GARY CROUTONS
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bandiskii/
Date and Time of the Ban: YESTERDAY AROUND 6PMGST
Reason about the Ban: "round delay" and "lr denial"
Admin that Banned you:DENZEL CROCKER
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I do agree that I did a bit of "round delaying" but with the person who clipped it having !listenwarden on, it took some of it out of context like all the mic spammers, and overtalkers. I do admit that I forgot about the overtalk feature because im new to Panda, so thats why you heard me fumble to press it after. Also there was no intentional LR denial that happened, I said we were doing warday as a joke since there was 1 red left and I was gonna give him his lr but I didnt get to explain that as he killed me causing any "lr denial" to be put onto the inmate. At the very least I'd like my indefinite guardban to be put to 1 week and I will refrain from doing any sort of trolling while im on guard.

I'm only gonna focus on what I reviewed in this report: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/report-against-stevie-coupons.32759/, since it's what lead to your current indefinite teamban. Before I begin, I should mention the reason your teamban is indefinite is because this is your fourth teamban.

The video on the bottom of the report shows you round delaying. That's not a "little bit" of round delaying I'm seeing in that video. You spend about 4 minutes rambling and making the REDs do pointless things on the line without actually progressing the round. This was also what helped get you teambanned the last time. It is largely the reason why you got this teamban too. You clearly have a problem with this as people have persistently complained about you doing this.

As for the video on the top, while minor compared to the previous offense, if you knew the command to give LR, there wasn't really any good reason why you delayed giving him LR to claim "warday" despite it being a joke. If you had just committed this offense I may have let you off with a warning, but the round delaying is way more egregious.

This teamban is valid. You can re-appeal in a month (on April 10); please show good behavior during this month-long period so we can reconsider letting you back on BLU.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread