Declined Unguard ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyTheSpy

Name of your Banned Steam Account:VinnyTheSpy
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):

STEAM_0:1:109528479
Date and Time of the Ban:Im not really sure but ik it was close to a year ago I think
Reason about the Ban:I Mass freekilled no way around it
Admin that Banned you:Cowboy I think
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I feel in the last year I have grown up and matured to know freekilling is not ok and not funny. also Ive recently started staffing for a server in Garrys mod and have understanding to not break rules and how it can be annoying to staff and players as Ive experienced it now.

Reactions: LilSpaceMan
Ik fs i was maybe the system was bugged and im not anymore like i said been 7 months since ive played i can try though

Aight so the last thing I'm seeing in your history is a remove for your teamban and nothing has happened since then, and since you're not popping in the logger I will presume it's a bug.
I've tried removing your guardban. You should be able to join blue so consider this accepted.
If you have further issues you can contact me (discord id crabf) or any other admin on the team.

Hi there Vinny i think there was a misunderstanding here. You had a Perm teamban that occured via this report https://www.panda-community.com/threads/teamkill.31218/#post-146476 due to you not logging on after this incident your teamban was never placed on you which is why you are not showing up in our teamban database. Your current perm teamban is due to multiple reports that include Illegal FF and Turning on FF without warning. As far as right now you are still considered "teambanned" and a teamban will be placed upon you eventually.

Now lets get back to your appeal.

While a considerable amount of time has passed, you still have multiple perm teambans on your record which is not something we take off lightly. We Gave you another chance in your appeal when you last returned and you pretty much received another perm within a week of you rejoining the community.

1709607729297.png

You dont have very many sessions either. I would be way more comfortable if you were to play on red for a while longer before appealing.

Please appeal in a few months once you have established more activity and prove to us you can actually stay out of trouble.

Declined.

Reactions: Bananawastaken
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread