Accepted UnGaurd ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaso

Donator
SourceBans Ban Url: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=yoyoyaso2222&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: yoyoyaso2222

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139679116

Date and Time of the Ban: I can't find the Ban so I don't know

Reason about the Ban: Freekill

Admin that Banned you: The spiciest milk

Why should you receive an unban for the ban/gag/mute: So I was casually playing on Blu then the Warden said We are going to be playing Simon says while someone was overtalking him and i believe it was a sound board then after that he said all that he said all Reds bomb rush to obby all Reds bombrush to obby One Red bomb rushed to obby They waited a while then killed him but before they killed him as the Warden overtalked I didn't know We were doing Simon says so I killed the 3 or 4 Reds that stood there then i got banned and was confused and also i am very sorry and from now on i have been listening to the Warden's orders very carefully

-Thank you for your time (also don't get triggered from the lack of grammar)

• Disagree
Reactions: TWC
Off-topic:

(also don't get triggered from the lack of grammar)

It's not the grammar that is the problem, it's that you don't make use of punctuation marks (like commas and full-stops). If you type your sentence as if it's spoken in one breath it reads very annoyingly. You should use punctuation marks.

By way of example (just to make sure you understand what I'm saying), I'll take the first bit of your post:

Why should you receive an unban for the ban/gag/mute: So I was casually playing on Blu and then the Warden said: "We are going to be playing Simon says", while someone was overtalking him and (i believe it was a sound board). Then after that he said all that he said all Reds bomb rush to obby all Reds bombrush to obby One Red bomb rushed to obby They waited a while then killed him but before they killed him as the Warden overtalked I didn't know We were doing Simon says so I killed the 3 or 4 Reds that stood there then i got banned and was confused and also i am very sorry and from now on i have been listening to the Warden's orders very carefully

I can remember this one pretty vividly, I'm pretty sure it was on the space jail map - we were in fact playing Simon Says but the things that are wrong with how yoyo put it on his side (However I'm not him and can't see from his perspective and I'm unsure on the quality of his setup).

The warden was in decent understanding from how well the Reds were performing during the minigame, there was a Red who was killed shortly before in a pretty controlled and normal setting as far as normal Simon Says games go, but as yoyo put it - he killed the three or four reds whom had been complying with orders and in a very intentionally "freekilling esque" manner where it was without warning and prejudice.

I can see how he may have not intentionally freekilled and it was a simple error on his part, but it was multiple freekilling nonetheless so I'd say reduce the ban

I'm pretty sure it was on the space jail map

InFact No,We weren't playing on the space jail map,It was the jail fort one.

he killed the three or four reds whom had been complying with orders and in a very intentionally "freekilling esque" manner where it was without warning and prejudice.

Yes,I did go and kill them without warning but because I was so tired of delayers I didn't give any warnings (I had dealt with some very annoying delayers earlier).

Edit:- I forgot to mention that It's a Perm (just incase you can't see it like me).

Last edited:
Can an admin remove this as I have gotten unbanned for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread