Accepted Ungag/Unmute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText= STEAM_0:1:74474129&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: SouL The Normie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74474129
Date and Time of the Ban: 05-01-17 18:39
Reason about the Ban: Insulting
Admin that Banned you: Fanthom
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Well i'm not toxic anymore, i know i was warned many and many times in the past, but i just didn't care back then. I'm sure that if i get ungagged, i will never insult anyone in the server again (i think i'm a bit more mature than i was before, insulting isn't worth it, it doesn't give me any advantage over the other team and it just makes me more salty during the session).

@fanthom

All of your gags were essentially for insulting, so I'm not too sure.

Buuuuut, I feel like everyone deserves a second chance. If you're smart, you'll understand what the consequences will be if you revert back to your old self (taking into account we can trust you've changed).

but i just didn't care back then.

Don't let that happen, and you'll be fine. B-)

• Agree
Reactions: SouL The Normie
@fanthom

All of your gags were essentially for insulting, so I'm not too sure.

Buuuuut, I feel like everyone deserves a second chance. If you're smart, you'll understand what the consequences will be if you revert back to your old self (taking into account we can trust you've changed).

Don't let that happen, and you'll be fine. B-)

yep i was kinda salty back then, thinking about it now i feel sorry and embarassed, i've probably been a bit annoying to some people in the server...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread