Declined Ungag+Unguard ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name of my account - ★UPWarden'sPet

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:81579671

The gag=
Date-8-19-17 Time-20:43

There is no reason for me being gagged, this is a perma gag from Husky and I am guessing it was meant to be a chat mute and not a gag because I was spamming chat and not spamming mic.
upload_2017-8-21_14-28-38.png

I should be ungagged because voice chat is my main way of communicating and I actually never spam in voice chat. All I am actually asking if for you to switch over the gag to a chat mute to make it right.

GuardBan-
I am perma guard banned aswell from what I gathered it was madact who has done this
The reason for this is because I team killed once and along with team killing it came with illegal ff.
I dont remember the time and date and I cant find the ban on https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist
But I dont find it fair that I am perma guard banned for 1 team kill when I see many others get guard banned for around 240 minutes or maybe a little bit more. I actually think there was a report forum about me with the reasons.
upload_2017-8-21_14-34-57.png

I should be ungagged because voice chat is my main way of communicating and I actually never spam in voice chat. All I am actually asking if for you to switch over the gag to a chat mute to make it right.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:81579671&Submit

You have 8 comm blocks in total, 3 of which were for mic.
I personally am against this appeal for the reasons that you haven't learned and you had more chances than usual.

For your guardban, the same thing goes.

@Madact if you wish to grace us with your presence.

• Agree
Reactions: yaso
Not even sorry for what you did, you just think the punishment should be attainable so you can go back to your non sense yet again.

Your choice admins. If I was still here I wouldn't bother as I wouldn't want to deal with the hassle of it.

• Agree
Reactions: ProtoFate and Jimjo
8 bans and before you got the 8 one you just did crap again
probably you dont really care about the rules
you have always acting like a dick to me
and i didnt really care about the teamkill you did once

but what i dont know is:
trying to teamkill me all the time
spam in chat
having 8 bans

and then you feel sorry what you did?
after getting 8 bans?

No responses, his activity had dropped. Active jailbreak admin disagreeing.

Hoping someone could decline this? Cheers.
Closed and declined

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread