Status
Not open for further replies.

weeb-ba-boo

Steam name: weeb-ba-boo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:162918007
Invoked on: 2019-08-07 19:16:30
Reason: Insulting/Racism
Admin that banned me: Madact

I've been just gagged by the admin Madact after reporting the player Computer Player (Easy) [STEAM_0:1:160894786] for being racist.
Once Madact joined he gagged the aforementioned racist player. Then a few minutes later he also gagged me for 720 mins for "Insulting / Racism" because the racist player reported me for some reason.

Attachments

• 20190807191736_1.jpg
    20190807191736_1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 174
I do know that I do spam binds however that does not explain why Madact gagged me today just because the racist person reported me back. It just feels like Madact felt like gagging both of us just because we called on each other.
Saying that Madact magically knew that I spammed binds on a different server would be quite a stretch.
I'm pretty sure I won't get ungagged after you bringing proof from 4 days ago but I'd like an explanation from Madact.

When I came on to gag computer you said 'ez' as soon as it happened. Thinking well that's provoking I better stay on and see if this develops. If it didn't I would of left. Computer then reports you for insulting. I check your chatlog and I see these.

Aug 7, 2019 7:11:19 pm​
Citronen : honestly you should just ragequit after that. and be sad
Panda-Community.com #16 | 2Fort​
^^^ times this by at least 5
Aug 7, 2019 2:34:08 am​
Pawoss : nice weeb sign fag
Thought hm, looks like you've been provoking computer. Took a little look further down and saw :
Aug 5, 2019 2:40:04 am​
goon : u just got yeeted on nigga

Thought it's excessive enough for a punishment, gagged.
I do often check servers chat logs in the morning and gag people who take it too far. They're beyond the warning at that point.

You don't need to provoke others, we want a non toxic environment here and because of your binds are excessive on offence I deemed it wise for issue a punishment. Looking upon it again to see if I was unfair...Nah not really. You shouldn't be doing it, considering you have 2 punishments proceeding and a regular you must know the rules on communication chat.
Plus you also called on computer for racism, yet did the same yourself 2 days earlier.

Clipped from rules:
a) Offensive language
You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.

Hope that's a good enough explanation above.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread