Declined Ungag Mr.cat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
He himself didn't know that good how he would have to make one, so I offered to make it for him.

SourceBans Ban URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:112541348&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account
Mr.Cat♥Mrs.Cat

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:112541348

Date and Time of the Ban
03-05-16 01:55

Reason about the Ban
To many gags

Admin that Banned you
Stabbin

He would like to be able to type to his friends that play one the server again as he misses it, also the source of the gags (and his mutes) seems to be that his little brother apparently sometimes plays on his account and rages or even spams most of the times. He would like to get another if not last chance.

*sigh* I gave him links and everything to come here. Instead he goes off to another admin to do the work for him?

Anyways, @Stabbin 's call.

Edit : I note Swaggy offered, but I don't see the excuse really.

• Informative
Reactions: Stabbin
Naturally, the little brother excuse is almost always the GO-TO option when it comes to the excuses index of bullshit reasons. If his brother is going to be toxic on his behalf, then it still comes down to the owner of the account being at fault, aka the "big brother".

He's already had a permanent mute recently, it should've been a hint towards the older brother to not let the youngling play on the account.

I vote against the ungag, the reason is obvious, and I feel that players get away with the above mentioned reason a little too much.

I don't believe the "It was my little brother" excuse. When I look at the 3000+ plus messages you've send out to our VSH server only from the first of march, there is no change in the way sentences are build (if you can even call them sentences). Plus, after I gagged you, you immediately added me to beg for forgiveness. This is further proof of your attitude on our servers as you were the one insulting, not your so called "brother". I vote against your ungag.

I'll keep the OP open if anybody else wants to give feedback / give their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread