Accepted Ungag me already pls oh god oh no (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Caesar

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Herr Caesar (Herr Führer back then)
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:126700300
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-08-04 19:20:20 (all gags/mutes around 2017)
Reason about the Ban: Lots of spamming and an "insult" in the perma one
Admin that Banned you: Lighty (mostly)
Why should you receive a unban for the gag: Well, honestly, first of all, it was 3 years ago. Secondly, I to this ay don't agree with bans from lighty, since I was gagged simply for sending lenny faces once or twice, sometimes once every 2-5 minutes. It was NOT even NEAR a spam at that point. When I appealed last time I recieved a rejection from Lighty himself, claiing, that I am still toxic or something like that, whilst not even playing with me once and getting joke messages in discord from me with questions abt ungag, where he explicitly told me he won't ungag me for no valid reason.

TBH, I am tired of using voicechat mostly for 3 years now, I just want to be able to have chill games with my homies, using chat. I don't even have ANY binds at all rn, for maybe a year or so, so I don't see a problem just removing the perma gag that I got cus I got on a bad Lighty day.

Reactions: Waxel
After talking with another admin, that knows more about what happend in that year than me, Im going to Accept this appeal.

Dont take for granted the ability to chat!
Please Behave!! (I'll check your logs).

Reactions: Herr Caesar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread