Declined ungag from jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Dislike
Reactions: CiroBishop
Going to give my honest opinion on this, you've been punished for quite some times, You honestly shouldn't deserve another chance. Everyone can see how many chances you've had to change your behavior and seeing you got a perm Gag/mute you didn't change your behavior.

which means you didn't learn anything which is why you get punished to learn from your mistakes.

Going to give my honest opinion on this, you've been punished for quite some times, You honestly shouldn't deserve another chance. Everyone can see how many chances you've had to change your behavior and seeing you got a perm Gag/mute you didn't change your behavior.

which means you didn't learn anything which is why you get punished to learn from your mistakes.
ok i got it

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:94026449&Submit

You've already appealed a permanent ban, I don't think you should be viable for a comm-ban appeal personally.

While I am against you being ungagged/muted, what with your bans, gags and mutes total being so ludicrously high; it has been a while. Remembering back to when you played full-time, you had little regard for the communication rules.
Even when you were punished, you instead broke other rules (4th commblock). Here's Matt-ers' comment:

"Deleted Admin - Matt-ers?

Increased again due to the total stubbornness of the user, who even intentionally abused of the !call."

The last time I saw you in Jailbreak, you literally spammed the shit out of lennies and then quit the server; what's to stop you doing it again if you are unblocked?
You had waaay too many chances in the past, and blatantly disregarded them all. I think that the appeal should be declined.

When you returned in March to do your permanent ban appeal, you spammed the Shoutbox with lennies.

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/unban-from-jailbreak.8019/

I stand against this appeal.

I once punished you on Jb as trial admin, if I remember good.
Besides that, your behavior had never been that much good.

I once punished you on Jb as trial admin, if I remember good.
Besides that, your behavior had never been that much good.
*Off Topic*If i'm honest not trying to offend you, you did ban a few people for invalid reasons including me. So...

Besides that R.P.G you started spamming lennies the moment you came onto the forums TO MAKE AN UNBAN APPEAL. I think that is a reason enough on its own, but that's just my opinion.

*Off Topic*If i'm honest not trying to offend you, you did ban a few people for invalid reasons including me. So...

Even if this is true, it is not an argument. If someone is given an unjust ban or comm block, they have to appeal it. If they don't, it counts toward punishment stacking. I mean, imagine someone getting 7 bans and then a perm one on the 8th, and when they come to appeal they say "yea but half of them were invalid so I mean come on". You just can't say that. It'd be a drag to figure it all out, which ones were valid and which were not. It's the user's own responsibility to appeal unjust punishments as soon as they happen. So if they don't appeal it and the punishment is not marked invalid by the staff, they're counted as valid, regardless of whether they initially were valid or not.

Reactions: TotallyNotACat
Even if this is true, it is not an argument. If someone is given an unjust ban or comm block, they have to appeal it. If they don't, it counts toward punishment stacking. I mean, imagine someone getting 7 bans and then a perm one on the 8th, and when they come to appeal they say "yea but half of them were invalid so I mean come on". You just can't say that. It'd be a drag to figure it all out, which ones were valid and which were not. It's the user's own responsibility to appeal unjust punishments as soon as they happen. So if they don't appeal it and the punishment is not marked invalid by the staff, they're counted as valid, regardless of whether they initially were valid or not.
Didn't think about that.

Besides that R.P.G you started spamming lennies the moment you came onto the forums TO MAKE AN UNBAN APPEAL. I think that is a reason enough on its own, but that's just my opinion.
i never was an admin...

• Funny
Reactions: Madact and Chillix
I don't think you deserve another chance too. Cammy and Swaggy completely right, you had too many chances and you didn't use them to change your behavior. I think you didn't learn from your mistakes, and i'm against the appeal.

i never was an admin...
He was talking to CiroBishop.

• Agree
Reactions: Stubb and Flynt

hey is anyway to comunicate if im gaged ?

As far as I can see you're unable to speak through mic or chat and as far as I know talking by changing your name is avoiding punishment. So no there isn't

''Rip me''

Pretty sure you're not taking this seriously. Either ban appeals appear funny to the people that make them, or they're just acting childish.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cammy
Lionish you are misinterpreting that completely.

He's seen the negative comments, he feels that there isn't much chance of his appeal being accepted.

This looks pretty clear on the decision. Since Wolf is no longer with us I think personally the decision should rest on Cammy's case seeing as he has more experience on the jailbreak playerbase and he's made his point valid.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread