Accepted Ungag for Questionable (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Questionable&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Questionable AFK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53339110
Date and Time of the Ban: 08-12-17 02:18
Reason about the Ban: Spam in chat/voice
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
Originally I was banned for 720 minutes, which I deserve. I kept playing despite the gag though. From that point on I have been playing Jailbreak daily.

I was wondering why the ban is now permanent, is it because Madact is no longer admin? Was it changed at the last second or when I left?

I have a mic so it isn't that big of a deal, but being able to type is a very important tool to prisoners and guards. How am I suppose to call out guards when they freekill? How can I give suggestions as to what minigame to play? It's been 11 days since the gag, 22 times the amount it was suppose to be.

IF Madact did have a change of mind and decided to permagag me, shouldn't that be listed on the SourceBans page?

I don't see that big of a spam there... Maybe it was suppose to be a mute not a gag as that, in my opinion, does not warrant a perm ban for spam. (Just my idea though)

It's your 6th gag, after applying the punishment, admins do some research on previous punishments. If the player in question has over 6 punishments then the length is set to permanent.

Why does nobody feel sorry for what they've done? xD What sort of convincing thing is 'I've kept playing on the server, plus I have a mic so it doesn't bother me'.

It's not exactly a good reason to just ungag you at all.
However I've noticed the jump between gags. I dunno if anybody is even looking to see if people break their last chances anymore, but it should be up to some jailbreak admins. I think preferable @The Spiciest Milk opinion is best here. Ya'll can go from there.

I wasn't saying those things to make it look like it didn't bother me, because it did. Ask anyone, it was frustrating not being able to use chat.

It's your 6th gag, after applying the punishment, admins do some research on previous punishments. If the player in question has over 6 punishments then the length is set to permanent.

Those gags happened almost 2 years ago, they were also on dodgeball not jailbreak.

Originally I was banned for 720 minutes, which I deserve. I kept playing despite the gag though. From that point on I have been playing Jailbreak daily.

I can understand how someone could think this is childish. What I meant by this statement is I played despite the gag because I love the community and the game mode. I played daily because I thought I could still enjoy it even though I was restricted. I didn't just quit and try to wait out the gag.

Originally I thought it was a 720 minute ban, but I realize now that the 720 minute gag was a temporary hold so the admin could check my history and give the proper punishment. I thought she changed her mind, when in fact Madact only did what was expected.

It's hard to change your mind about something, for the past week 1/2 I thought I had gone through with the punishment and something was wrong. The hours I have played lately in the back of my head I was wondering "when is this gag going to end".

I can say my perspective has changed with this new information.

Those gags happened almost 2 years ago, they were also on dodgeball not jailbreak.

Whether it being on db instead of jb or that it was 2 years ago doesn't change the fact that you deserve a perm. This is how it's usually done: after the 6 ban/comm block you get a perm, regardless of the server in question or the length between the punishments.
It just shows that you haven't changed throughout these past 2 years.

Whether it being on db instead of jb or that it was 2 years ago doesn't change the fact that you deserve a perm.

I agree with the fact that the server being db or jb does not matter. However I do not think it should be a perma ban

It just shows that you haven't changed throughout these past 2 years.

I have changed quite a lot actually. If you look at the reasons why I was gagged now and why I was gagged back then you would see. I can understand how you could make the mistake though. I havent seen a lot of you and you havent seen a lot of me, I can't blame you for choosing the safe side and going with keeping me banned from chat.

Sorry when I looked up his id I didn't find anything. I may of left off a digit. I agree on the perm ban now.

• Friendly
Reactions: Stabbin
@Madact I'd love your feedback over here, the community blocks are 2 years apart and that might play into his reduction. I do still think you should have final say. If you have time, of course.

I made some input above. ^^;
If you really want to know my opinion all together though, I don't mind them getting another chance. It's just might be wise to make sure the admin I tagged is all right with it as he admins where he is.

I made some input above. ^^;
If you really want to know my opinion all together though, I don't mind them getting another chance. It's just might be wise to make sure the admin I tagged is all right with it as he admins where he is.

I have no clue how that post went over my head, I guess I scrolled too quickly. Sorry!

Waiting for @The Spiciest Milk to reply then.

Sorry for the long delay, I read the post a while ago but I had to take some time to tide over my opinion on the case

From my experience with Questionable and hearing his dissent on the gag, I believe that he has changed since he was first gagged and his attitude has been reformed, as well as his interactions with others.

My thoughts on the gag lead me to that it should be removed and Questionable given another chance to show that he can deem himself a good community member.​

Ungagged, moved and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread