Ungag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't. But it probably won't change much anyway. The "meta" for permanent gags/bans is at around 6-7 here.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
I wasnt Perm Gagged when i had 6-7 gags. If this gag wouldnt count it would mean that i have 7 "serious" gags, so i could get some sort of "Last Chance". I didnt even know that 8th gag/ban is permanent.

I started playing on Panda Servers about 1 year ago. If you look at my gags, the first 6 happened in 3 - 4 months after i started playing on the servers. Then, after i was punished enough, i actually read the rules so i stopped making the same mistakes. The next gag was after 4 month for insulting (It was on Jailbreak server and i was kinda mad...). The 8th and final one was for "caps spam". I dont know if the rule about Caps spamming was new or i simply didnt pay attention to it. So as you can see after the punishment i got i stopped behaving as i did before. The only thing that i want is Last Chance. I dont want to lose the experience with this Community because i didnt read one simple rule. I know that i was Permanently gagged, not banned, but its like eating something you love, without sense of taste. You can eat it but you cant enjoy it (its a bad example, i couldnt think of any better). Of course ill stop, when i learn from my mistakes.

I've been giving you multiple warnings about your caps spam, but you simply forgot what I told you a few minutes later and moved on. You've even saw me give other people warnings about overuse of caps and other stuff. When I give out warnings to one or multiple people, I expect everyone to pay attention to them as well, so that they know what not to do if they don't wanna get punished.

I'll give you one last chance, but if you'll get gagged one more time, then the permanent gag will be applied again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread