Declined Ungag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gagged. What? Why? I wasn't even online

SourceBans Ban URL: typing in my STEAM_0:0:45240717 at advanced search using STEAMID shows 0 bans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: idea λ
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:0:45240717
Date and Time of the Ban: no idea
Reason about the Ban: no idea
Admin that Banned you: no idea
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
i have no idea why i was gagged, i have no idea when, by who, all i know is i can't type in chat and it must've happened when i was not on the server

my words don't show up in chat

Done.

1612225203771.png

...Well this is fun, waiting and refreshing every 5 minutes because some moderator decided I stuck my toe too far out.

Apparently, I was gagged for a full month because I sang the Soviet Anthem in chat.

Since gags count up, that explains the gag length.

I don't find this in any way reasonable, because:
since my last gags were in late 2019, since I wasn't told about it,
since the moderator (ZeroPC) banned from the web by just seeing foreign language, since nobody warned me that memes aren't allowed this way.

Frankly, a full month no chat because I sang soviet theme (which bothered no-one) with my last gag being in 2019, I find it unreasonable.

I can't edit my original post, so that's why I replied here.
I've seen others sing song lyrics in chat and spam like hell which afaik was allowed because 'funny'.
Forgive my horrible attitude - I am dealing with constant unfair mutes and bans everywhere because of the most inane reasons. I wanted to play some TF2 and have some fun chats with people on my favorite server, which I now can't do and will have to wait idk how long, seeing as the 4 gag appeals below me are days and weeks old with no reply.

I suppose it could all be much simpler if my gag appeal consisted of "come on its a joke" but that doesn't really do it now does it

Hello tmo97, I'm the one who reported you for "Foreign Language" and thats the reason you have your gag.

I don't find this in any way reasonable, because:
since my last gags were in late 2019, since I wasn't told about it,
since the moderator (ZeroPC) banned from the web by just seeing foreign language, since nobody warned me that memes aren't allowed this way.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Since nobody warned me that memes aren't allowed this way." I clearly warned you in chat but you insisted on singing the rest of the song. (Screenshots Below)

1612232731602.png

1612232781801.png

It being "just a song" or it "being a meme" doesn't give you an excuse to break the chat rules even after a player warns you about it too.
That's all I really have to say good luck with the appeal tmo97! ?

I think you like the idea of power.

Your 'warning' was neither clear nor indicated I was breaking a rule:
I've been in this server for over a year, did I get gagged for singing songs before?
I've seen others do it while moderators were on. It seems memes are an exception.
The rule is obviously there so people don't have conversations no-one but them can understand.
You're not a moderator - I wasn't warned before being gagged. You went out of your way to get me in trouble, because?
Because you do what is right? Don't make me laugh; try telling me I'm spiteful without cringing at a mirror.
Doing what is right includes compassion and forgiveness, which I'm seeing none of with you.

Enjoy getting people banned, it'll surely make up for what you don't have in life.
1612238070336.png

*cough*

Now that that's over, I'd like to be treated fairly, impartially, with respect, with no condescension. You've seen the conditions of the report.
It's stacking from over a year ago, combined with various misunderstandings. I won't sing songs in chat again, now that I know this.
What else do you want, for me to become a person you like before you'll treat me fairly? I don't think that's going to happen from you or from me, despite either of us continuing to 'try'.
Did I bother people, sending a message with two words in it 15 seconds apart?
Come on.

Enjoy getting people banned, it'll surely make up for what you don't have in life.

Now that that's over, I'd like to be treated fairly, impartially, with respect, with no condescension.
?

Why even take this all out on the player who reported you, he was not the one deciding you should get punished for it. Don’t take me wrong, I would have punished you aswell.

You did get warned, even though it’s a bit lazy warning by him, but it indeed does count. I would also like to point out that there is a repeated server warning in chat about speaking english, aswell as a link to the rules on the server. Hearing that you have been punished before makes me cringe, since you come here and act up. Why would you not learn from previous mistakes?

yeah you guys sound very reasonable and totally not one-sided, you guys really want to understand, you're forgiving and all that, yeah.

'you come here and act up' 'take this all out on' 'cringe'

yall unreasonable and you hate it so you got nothing to do but point at me as the problem

you want me punished, do it.
a person who goes on reporting multiple people and flexing over it "Im the one who got you in trouble"
moderators who get personal with you but then hide behind rules over jokes and ignore misunderstandings
yall have power issues and that's a fact

with your 'bla di bla i dislike who you are screw you' but i can't do the same even though i'm far more reasonable than you guys are combined

the most reasonable person you have is Chae and if she's gone then you'll just have a bunch of immature people with no calm nor forgiveness.
one guy is literally named 'mad act', brendon has this frowny spiteful signature and you can somehow not see what's wrong with a person trying to get someone reported for singing a song in chat

yall don't give a fuck that i spend my time on this server and that it makes me feel better; yall are probably going to say something like "Well then you shouldn't have" because yall acting out your parental issues using some power platform. go on, vilify me and prove me _right_

Hello tmo97.

You were warned fair n square not to use FL in chat. You saying that it's a meme is no excuse. The FL rule is in place to prevent other players from communicating in languages that not everyone can understand. Some players use this language barrier as a way to get past the rules so admins cannot understand what they are saying. Even if you are claiming that you are simply memeing around, this:

krustykrabchemicalplant.png

-is WAY too much to be considered a meme. The only times I let FL slide is if it's something simple that everyone knows. Some examples being "adios, nani" even the famous "Omae wa mou Shindeiru Nani" meme is such a common sense well known meme that everyone knows about. What you did however is not well known and also flooded the chat. It being a meme will not excuse this.

But what I am most disappointed in is your behavior throughout this appeal process. You have had an aggressive attitude towards several of my fellow staff members when they were all trying to help you understand your case and go through this process. You have also snapped and insulted multiple other community members as well. You constantly flooding your appeal with nonsense, insults, and disrespect is just unacceptable. If you really cared about this situation and getting ungagged, you would not act this way, especially towards other full admins.

We do NOT tolerate hostility nor disrespect towards ANY of our staff members, no matter if you feel like you should be ungagged or not. The way you acted and treated the many staff and community members is unacceptable behavior. And since this is your fifth comm block on record, you should have learned from your previous mistakes.

I think my answer is abundantly clear.

Declined.

Also, we don't have "moderators". Trial Admins and Full Admins. Nothing more. We're not monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread