Accepted Ungag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:491044194
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Ducky
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):https://steamcommunity.com/id/DudeIloveYou/
Date and Time of the Ban:2020-10-28 15:51:36
Reason about the Ban:Spamming lmaobox bind
Admin that banned you:Tolfx
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:It was a stupid joke and i really feel bad for doing it now it wont happend again beacuse i really like to play panda communitiys jailbreak servers and while im gagged i really cant do that in the right way

• Dumb
Reactions: booba
I'll let @Tolfx take care of this, you can send me your thoughts in private or here, as you wish!

Also your steamID32 is : STEAM_0:1:491044194

It was a stupid joke and i really feel bad for doing it now it wont happend again beacuse i really like to play panda communitiys jailbreak servers and while im gagged i really cant do that in the right way
Advertising hacks gets permanent for a reason, and once you've advertised hacks you can't undo it.

I'll let @Tolfx take care of this, you can send me your thoughts in private or here, as you wish!
Wdym? I'm still a trial.. and tbh is rather obvious if this should get accepted or declined.. you could just have declined it either way because YOU are the one who decides, not me.

• Dislike
Reactions: Magglet
Reviewing your chatlogs I decided to accept this appeal since you haven't advertise for hack since a long time before your punishment, we're sorry about this trouble.

Nonetheless I did reviewed all your chatlogs on every panda servers, you were very toxic since a long time. That won't work for me in the future, you really have to change your behaviour. That's why I'll be monitoring your next months in our community, any behaviour like nword nickname | Troll advertise for hacks | Toxicity can and will result in a punishment with or without a warning.

I highly suggest you to use decent nicknames, reading our rules won't hurt either. Since you're willing to play on JB you can also read JB rules

You appeal is accepted and your gag is lifted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread