Declined Ungag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL:https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=UberMedicFully&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
UberMedicFully

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:243075259

Date and Time of the Ban:

12-19-17 22:38

Reason about the Ban:
Too many gags/mutes across two accounts. STEAM_0:0:182439451. STEAM_0:0:182439451.

Admin that Banned you: Stabbin

why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Well,i changed my self and im not Rude to ppl anymore and more.The Reason why i got gagged/mute is because i lost my main account and i had many mutes/gags on the Main Accounnt.I would be Happy that i can get a 2 Chance.

• Agree
Reactions: meve
I would be Happy that i can get a 2 Chance.

I'm sorry but I believe you've had enough chances...

qwxd.png

9usl.png

Above are your punishments on two of your accounts, no duplicates. Just because you have two accounts, that doesn't mean they do not count towards your next punishment. @Frosty also has a perm punishment in place still.

2ubx.png

ewka.png

Well the most of mutes are on my Main One and i dont even Understand why i get perma gag for it btw? And the Mutes , does they stack even with the gags if yes its a shitty rule tbh,and why the heck u think i annoy admins because i wirte it for fun ?

Well the most of mutes are on my Main One
Just because you have two accounts, that doesn't mean they do not count towards your next punishment.
------------
And the Mutes , does they stack even with the gags
Yes.
------------
why the heck u think i annoy admins because i wirte it for fun
Because you did actually annoy me and Adoruby?

084.png

How even? I Called only Ruby many times cus Mic Spammers or Chat Spammers, and i dont even knw how i annoyed u and ruby btw.

It's not about calls, that's fine. Just your entire attitude towards any online admin was unfavorable.

I Annoyed no admins i dont even knw Which Admin I even annoyed and i dont even knw who and that i annoyed ruby and u i don't even remeber to be serious

Stop double-, triple or quadrupleposting, use the darn edit button.

The fact that we had to gag and mute (especially the spamming ones) you so many times already partially supports your annoying attitude. Marking your message as "i said that for fun" is just an easy get out. Supporting proof would be your chat-log, but unfortunately those are canned after a couple of months and I only save parts of chat-logs that I find save-worthy (I saved that for appeals like this. The ones I linked were saved on 17-12-2017).

Even if we were to drop this "i like to annoy admins" thing, it wouldn't make me change my mind about ungagging you after only 2 months of punishment with 12 previous punishments (excluding my perm ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread