Declined Ungag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

invis orange

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:41069391&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: invis orange
Steam ID: id/invisibleorange/
Date and Time of the Ban: 01-02-18 21:26
Reason about the Ban: announcing admin
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I made a stupid mistake. very sorry. Waited over a month as suggested by lighty before making this appeal to prove that I will put some effort into not messing this chance up if I am given another chance at talking on the server again. I have changed, and I believe I can be a mature member of panda community again (on dodgeball servers). I know I have a bad track record, but please give me one more chance to prove I have changed. After all If I mess up again it's a perma gag again with no more chances again.

Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal, and thanks for potentially considering ungagging me :)

Uh no. Not sure when I told you to wait over a month but after the shitstorm you caused in the shoutbox and discord for getting perma silenced, as well as those comments you left on my profile, I doubt you matured in a lil over a month, wouldn't trust giving you another chance for quite a long while.

Also, didn't you say you wouldn't return? :thinking:
Closed and declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread