Status
Not open for further replies.

ES: King Arthur

Name: Kushy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96111198

Date and time: 04-01-16 01:26

Admin that gagged me: Madact

Reason: Ghosting / being obnoxious on the VSH server

I was gagged over a year and a half ago for ghosting and being and being an obnoxious little shit, I have since been using my mic and have given no abuse nor the location of players and I wish to be able to communicate and interact with other players through the chat aswell as I do not always want to be using the mic. I hope you decide to accept this appeal and ungag your fellow Kushy.
Thanks

-kushy

I play with Kushy all the time on VSH. I can confidently say he has learned his lesson since his ban and when he uses his mic he isnt breaking any rules (except for one mute I had to give). I believe he is also matured and I dont think he will ever break any rules in the future due to this.

Reactions: ES: King Arthur
Oh Kushy,

I've been playing with him a lot on the server. After what I see in the gameplay, Kushy follows the rules and tell other players if they are not. I belive he have matured after one and a half year punishment, but the decision is not mine.

Good luck

Reactions: ES: King Arthur
@chaz @P N N

May you please turn your attention to the ban url. Do you notice anything strange?
He was all ready ungagged from his permanent gag from Matters. After his appeal, he then broke the rules again, invoking the gag back on.

He all ready had this chance. This appeal should be declined and locked straight away.

@chaz @P N N

May you please turn your attention to the ban url. Do you notice anything strange?
He was all ready ungagged from his permanent gag from Matters. After his appeal, he then broke the rules again, invoking the gag back on.

He all ready had this chance. This appeal should be declined and locked straight away.

I see. Kushy had his chance.

Full admin decline and close please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread