Accepted Ungag Appeal.. yes again (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
SourceBans Ban URL: Source Comms Source Bans
Name of your Banned Steam Account UberMedicFully
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:182439451 [U:1:364878902] 76561198325144630
Date and Time of the Ban 2019-06-03 21:37:24
Reason about the Ban Racism
Admin that Banned you Lighty - Deleted Admin
Why should you receive a Ungag Ok... Im kinda nervous posting this Appeal but i want to see if i would get a another Chance on this Server to chat again. i will go into the Reasons why i want to be Ungaged and i will Explain why.
Back on 2017-2019 i was pretty Toxic but at the moment i for real changed my self i said that already in my other Appeal which got accepted but i got gagged again after some Months and any Full Admin might not believe me that i have changed my self in some point.. I never really wanted to be at this point to have two Perm Gags in Panda Community, i spent my most time in this Server because of FF2 and many Friends i have met.
I want to be able to chat with my Friends again and helping new players in the FF2 server where im at the most playing on.
So im asking for a another Chance and im real talking i wont give this Chance up and i will try my best and i meant it not to be Toxic anymore in any kind way of i just want to chat with Friends and help new players in FF2..

• Optimistic
Reactions: Furken and Fredo
@Stabbin since you've silenced target, and Lighty is not among us anymore.

Hmm, something tells me giving you another chance is a bad idea. You've made so many alts, which also have accumulated so many punishments...
This is just two accounts, but I know there is a third, I just couldn't find it.

h5r4.png

7io4.png

enca.png

4h6j.png

I'll decide later this week unless people have input

Reactions: Mikey
Hmm, something tells me giving you another chance is a bad idea. You've made so many alts, which also have accumulated so many punishments...
This is just two accounts, but I know there is a third, I just couldn't find it.

h5r4.png

7io4.png

enca.png

4h6j.png

I'll decide later this week unless people have input
I dont have a third alt, if so i dont remember and neither been chatting with it. All those Mutes and Gags are from my Main account and the alt one which is dead for a year now.

• Funny
Reactions: Djusan
This is your third and last chance.

• Haha
Reactions: fanthom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread