Declined Ungag appeal for Mr. Jo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vecomti

Template:

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Mister Jo.
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:182155971
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-09-25 16:06:21
Reason about the Ban: toxic behaviour
Admin that Banned you: Maxel
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: "I am sorry for my previous behaviour. I have walked this earth for seventeen (17) years and I have matured a lot as I have grown. I see the world in a different light now, and I know the consequences of my actions have real meaning. I still can't get any girls though, so I'll have to work on that. Maybe I'll have to take showers. I will henceforth be a beacon of upstanding servership to the community of my beloved 2fort server, the only server I can play without crashing. Anyways, if you guys have any advice on talking with e-girls, please add me at STEAM_0:0:182155971. Anshala."

1abf1e98b5a8d7e3cb8122ff276c9e1aee22a05c_full.jpg

Its a roll of the dice meeting someone, chatting them, then them chatting you back and after continued chatting, hanging out. If you wanna find a partner, you gotta talk to people. Find someone that is a mirror of yourself. Same sex drive, same eating habits, same cleanliness habits, spending habits...You'll likely never find a perfect match but try to check a lot of the boxes. Keep in mind some are dealbreakers. If you like sex daily, you're not going to like being with someone that wants it once a month. If you're a foodie, you're not going to like an extremely picky eater. Neat freak isn't going to do well with a slob...you get the idea. Whatever you do, don't ever expect the other person to change, even if they say they will.

• Winner
Reactions: Cowboy
The idea of upholding basic hygiene and being a decent person sounds like a good start. Now as you may or may not believe I am quite the casanova myself and understanding the feminine mystique is just something that you will just have to learn as you go, there are no definite dos and dont and every "e-girl" you meet is different. if you are able to secure a date though I recommend you take some initiative and plan something fun out, there are apperently a lot of men out there who will just sit back and let the girl decide what to do and that's not very attractive it seems, or so I have been told, after failing in this regard.

Now as for the appeal itself your last comm-block was over two years ago and was made by a deleted admin so I think a second chance would be fair. I want to wait for the other 2fort staff members to see what they think before accepting this and maybe they have some dating advice up their sleeves aswell... Please understand though, that if this gets accepted your next block will be permanent once more and you will not be able to appeal it for quite some time.

Last edited:
There is not enough support for accepting this appeal among my colleagues so I am going to decline it. You can appeal the gag again in a month's time, meaning earliest 2023-05-18.

The general impression was that the appeal lacked seriousness, so I suggest that love-life concerns be kept out for a separate discussion next time. A good forum for that would be the 2fort discord or similiar.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread