Steam ID STEAM_0:1:77139749

Steam3 ID [U:1:154279499]

Steam Community 76561198114545227

Invoked on - 09-17-16 13:31

Banlength - Gagged Permanently

Reason - Insulting

Banned by Admin Deleted Admin - Zou

Gagged from http://Panda-Community.com #01 | Duel

Why should I be given another chance ? I have changed a lot since I got banned and my language has really improved. I always play nicely with everyone nowadays. I also am completely aware of the rules now. They got me gagged almost a year ago, and I tried to make an appeal but it didn't succeed. But since I have completely changed I would like to appeal again.

Furthermore, a lot of people really like me now, because of my politeness. I take full responsibility and give assurance to all the admins that my old behaviour won't be seen at any condition again. If anyone doesn't believe me, they can contact [ΛКФÐ] DeadSworn and ask whether I am speaking the truth or not.

This is my second appeal in 2 or 3 weeks, because I totally missed this part on my previous appeal which was about unbanning me. I realized I was still gagged when I wanted to talk to an old friend whom I met again yesterday at http://Panda-Community.com #01 | Duel .

I was really sad being unable to talk like in the past. I definitely admit my past mistakes and obviously the admins do their best to keep the server clean from rule breakers. But I have already been banned for a year for my mistakes as punishment, which obviously is nowhere near permanent but it is still a lot of time.

Lastly I would be really glad if I get another chance to play on Panda-Community Servers again like a normal user. I hope the admins will take a fair decision on my appeal. Hereby I would also like to thank all the people that read and replied my unban appeal, and also for accepting said appeal.

Reactions: TBotV63
For some reason you have 6 bans on your account. The 6 ban was from stubb for false call can you explain ?

Well the ban was made like 8 months ago, so I doubt he will remember it, but who knows. If you are wondering about the ban time, it is because he posted an unban appeal and it got accepted.

I'm down to remove gag too, but I need to see what other admins thinks.

• Friendly
Reactions: ☆MK☆
wont mind MK to be ungagged. Played with him on duel before I was admin and where he still could talk.
+1 for ungagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread