Accepted Ungag and Unmute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxitoxic

SourceBans Ban URL:https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Noxitoxic&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Noxitoxic
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:149622828
Date and Time of the Bans: 2021-07-24 23:20:57, 2021-09-15 13:49:33
Reason about the Ban: Toxic Behaviour
Admin that Banned you: (Deleted Admin) Waxel
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was being very immature then and since then i have changed, talking in game was a mechanic that i used daily and yes i know i was the reason for it getting taken away but i'm not the toxic person i used to be. I would appreciate a second chance to show that i have changed, thanks for reading.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Vecomti
So I've asked Waxel and he mentions that you get drunk and this is where the problems start.
So done a little digging and found this:

Which is interesting as you appealed Waxel decided to lift it due to it actually suppose to be a month but yet you ended up breaking it a month later.

It's been 3 months. This is a risk to take and shown above is proof that you most likely cannot be trusted...The circumstances are a little tricky though as Waxel officially changed it to a 1 month punishment making this not a third chance, but your second chance which is subject to 3 months.

Since FF2 is currently strong with admins I'm willing to take the risk but your gag will be the only one lifted. I want to give the mute another 3 months before we consider lifting that.
So this is accepted but I might regret this. You will be subject to monitoring and if we find you breaking rules again you may receive a punishment without warning which you will not be able to appeal for 2-3 years. This also includes your mute. Here are the communication rules:

EDIT by Fredo: Last chance spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread