Declined Ungag and unmute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazelin

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Wazelin&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Wazelin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63270524
Date and Time of the Ban: 05-22-17 21:43
Reason about the Ban: Micspamming/Insulting/Racism
Admin that Banned you: Patmosphere
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute : Well, I never thought i will stay on a server for such a long time, so I never cared about bans/gags/mutes, that's mostly a reason why i was such a douche, Im sorry for being so toxic/racist but now when I see that i really like this server, I feel really bad for those things. Im spending a lot of time on it even with gag and mute, but sometimes i feel like Im playing alone beacuse of that and its really frustrating. I hope you can understand me and give me second chance, I won't waste it.

Communications Blocklist Overview - Total Blocks: 10
Chances are pretty slim.

• Agree
Reactions: Nitro4D
Total bans-1
Connection Time: 3 days 15:46:21 hours

I mean he's pretty active on the server.
That's the only good thing I see from you.

I dont really know how could I show you how much does it mean to me when Im gagged and muted, all i can do is play on the server, I really wish I could do something about that

From what I see playing on the server is enough for you.

its enough to point when normally I would ask someone about something/answer someone's question/discuss about smth, there are a lot of moments like that, sometimes I even turn off chat beacuse it makes me kinda sad that all i can do is read what other people type.

• Winner
Reactions: Bugs
I don't fucking think this dude should be un gagged or muted, said plenty of rude shit because admins were gone not expecting anyone to report him. Mic spamming when Patmos was in disguise, you're simply not trust worthy. Feels like you had already gotten plenty of chances til Patmos saw you had enough for a perma gag.

Someone can't just break rules just because you don't play on the server, that's pathetic, and expecting your apology to be accepted? It shouldn't imo because I've seen more of you than what some of the admins have and this shit is just unacceptable.

I really hope Panda's slogan isn't there for no reason
''We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
We host servers and
We like Pandas. - The Mighty Panda''

• Agree
Reactions: Nooters
I never checked if admins were online or not i didnt even knew how admins are called, I only knew patoos beacuse I was on server when he got admin, I never expected that noone will report me, just as I said before, I didnt care about it cuz I didnt think I will stay for so long on this server, I had fun looking how people are triggering and baiting so easily, I know I shouldnt do it beacuse it was against rules but when I was thinking about it there, al I thought was "lol, I will get banned,gagged,muted or whatever and I will change server" but as u can see I havent stopped playing on it even after that. Why would i play there if all I care about would be trolling people.

With only one month having passed since your permanent gag/mute, I don't see you ungagged or unmuted any time soon.

• Agree
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
As I said before, I didnt care about it back there, when I reached limit which was gag and mute, I still stayed there and I still am what means I changed my point of view, I know it's gonna be hard but maybe I will get another chance.

As klay said, having acquired 10 comm blocks within 17 days, I wouldn't want to see you ungagged/unmuted for now.

Though, it's all up to Patmosphere to decide here.

Bump-

Oobbsss, thought it wasn't mine the responsibility.
As klay said, having acquired 10 comm blocks within 17 days, I wouldn't want to see you ungagged/unmuted for now.

Though, it's all up to Patmosphere to decide here.
10 commblocks within 17 days. I wouldn't give this a chance for now.
I'm afraid to say so, but I agree with those posts stated above, you should require at least a month or more before trying to appeal after all the actions committed by you.
Just.. if you care so much about your current situation: keep visiting the server at least one time per day for other 14 days, then I will judge you again.
Declined & /closed

Reactions: Wazelin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread