Declined unfair punishment (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:70322144&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Scuttle Bucket
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): https://steamcommunity.com/id/scuttlebucket/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-05 19:59:08
Reason about the Ban: Insulting
Admin that Banned you: Random Coffee Table
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Firstly, the ban itself being permanent is unfair because its the first time i've undergone such a ban in almost 4 years. Furthermore it was very clear to everyone playing at the time it was rping and was joking around as seen by everyone's reactions at the time being laughter aswell as the fact that most players in the server were rushing to say that the punishment the admin put on me was very unfair. It doesn't make sense that my first offence which wasn't even offensive to anyone present had the highest possible punishment available. I wasn't aware that saying 'retarded' in a very clearly jokey context resulted in such a large ban. Even with the fact that warnings are taking into account (warnings for other people saying actual HURTFUL things towards others/me not playing and looking at my monitor when these were given) it came across as 100% a joke to the people i was speaking to aswell as other people playing on the server. Literally the only person who had a problem with what i said was the admin and a rebeller I had just killed. Others have said much more impactful slurs and have gotten away with 0 punishment while I get the worst of all punishments. Either way this seems to be completely unjustified

You called someone a fucking retard after the server had been warned multiple times not to insult, including a couple specifically for you. I don't care whether or not it was a joke and it doesn't matter what others did or did not do, it is about what you did and what you had already done to make this your seventh comm punishment.

You called someone a fucking retard after the server had been warned multiple times not to insult, including a couple specifically for you. I don't care whether or not it was a joke and it doesn't matter what others did or did not do, it is about what you did and what you had already done to make this your seventh comm punishment.

View attachment 18464
Literally said in the OP that I wasn't active the enitre time you were there so how could there be multiple warnings against me insulting people? As far as I know and everyone else knew that was the first time I had insulted to that degree judging by the reaction of the rest of the players. And bringing up previous bans from multiple years ago even before you joined the forums isn't a fair comparison as i served my time for those punishments and have changed a lot in those few years.

Literally said in the OP that I wasn't active the enitre time you were there so how could there be multiple warnings against me insulting people? As far as I know and everyone else knew that was the first time I had insulted to that degree judging by the reaction of the rest of the players. And bringing up previous bans from multiple years ago even before you joined the forums isn't a fair comparison as i served my time for those punishments and have changed a lot in those few years.
I warned at least once on carcerem and once on Alkatraz, and I know you were on both times because you were either the cause of it or you reacted to it. Not to mention that you acknowledged the warnings given in the initial post. I bring up previous bans because they get stacked in general and evidently you haven't changed enough to know that calling people a "fucking retard" is always offensive and the "humor" comes from using it flippantly. Your entire argument boils down to "I think it was funny and so do my friends so ignore what I said was offensive because we determined it actually wasn't" which isn't an actual argument.

I warned at least once on carcerem and once on Alkatraz, and I know you were on both times because you were either the cause of it or you reacted to it. Not to mention that you acknowledged the warnings given in the initial post. I bring up previous bans because they get stacked in general and evidently you haven't changed enough to know that calling people a "fucking retard" is always offensive and the "humor" comes from using it flippantly. Your entire argument boils down to "I think it was funny and so do my friends so ignore what I said was offensive because we determined it actually wasn't" which isn't an actual argument.
*not my friends, it was everyone on the server lol.

Why do you think so many people blu and red were asking for a much less harsher sentence on my microphone ban. Nonetheless it's clear you didn't enjoy the rp but I guess you can't please everyone in the crowd. And even still with those two warnings i don't think that its appropriate for a perma mic ban...

The server's rules must be respected, even if the rest of the server doesn't care.

Declined

Reactions: vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread