Declined Unfair punishment (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grex

Banned
Sourceban: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=le+blamo&Submit=Search (First gag shows proof)

User: le blamo

Steam ID: CubanTaco

Date and Time of the Ban: 12/02/19 - 00:23:40

Reason about the Ban: Racism / Insulting

Admin: Yelowchy

Reason for removal: In the time I had received the gag & mute, I had no further warning and the racism that had been claimed is false as the old chat message used in the report was over a week ago that I had already been gagged for 4 hours and in which I served that punishment out. It was also added I had insulted someone, but the report towards me provided no proper proof of me breaking that rule. As for the guardban, the fault is not of mine but the server latency since I had given orders before the cell doors had been opened yet apparently as of recently I have been told my mic has been cutting out while on the other hand, some people can clearly hear me perfectly fine. I feel I had been punished for a chat message that was already dealt with.

(Old chat message that had gotten me re-gagged & muted: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=292918&filter=nigga)

racism.PNG

breaking that rule. As for the guardban, the fault is not of mine but the server latency

"Server latency"

@Ranger Ciri Jb mentor

• Funny
Reactions: Kevin and Gold
I already served a gag for those messages, so try again
I only see 1 gag on your record meaning that no way you could have served for those messages because if you did there would be 2 gags in your record not 1, So try again. <3

Not really, I had served a gag for the messages said, stop creating drama since you want to be contemptuous about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Gold
Personal steam messages don’t count, plus saying gay or jew isn’t considerably racist unless taken to account.

Gay or jew jokes can and will most likely be taken as an offensive behavior. Also, why even use the word gay as something negative? If you try to tell the JB staff that the use of gay in sentences is for the jokes, then holy shit you are one clueless kid #metoo

And yea, your last 15 messages which are registered in the chatlog contains gay in some way. Lol.

Gay or jew jokes can and will most likely be taken as an offensive behavior. Also, why even use the word gay as something negative? If you try to tell the JB staff that the use of gay in sentences is for the jokes, then holy shit you are one clueless kid #metoo

And yea, your last 15 messages which are registered in the chatlog contains gay in some way. Lol.
I never used it as negative, plus funny how you call me kid. Clearly you’re a hypocrite yourself.

• Funny
  • Boring
Reactions: Lighty and PNN
To learn from your mistakes you need to learn to accept them. As seen above, the punishments are as justified as it can get.

Also for the future, handling your own appeal the way you did here won't get you anywhere.

Declining this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread