Unfair Mute! :I (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCosta

Hello everyone, it's me MrECosta from ingame, I play VS. I have played over 400 hours on this server. Just wanted this to get this out there!

SourceBans Ban URL: N/A?
Name of your Banned: MrÉCosta
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrCostaHD/
Date and Time of the Ban: Monday 22nd September 2014 // 7:30' ish. UK Time.
Reason about the mute: I have been muted for 7 days (a week) for saying "idiotic child". I have been muted many times for before, 3 days was max but now it's 7 days! Seriously? I just been unmuted sunday at 8 o'clock after a 3 day mute which was fair, now 7 days for saying something barely offensive. Please give me a chance. I do not want to communicate with my friends. I do not like begging but please!
Admin that Banned you: EvoWarrior5. http://steamcommunity.com/id/EvoWarrior5

Thank you! :)

well i looked at your chatlog and you didnt say only idiotic child but more innapropiate language but i let an admin decide over it

I don't know your story but judging from your post, and how you stated that you had been muted several times before, you seem to have done more than just call 'idiotic child' once. Offences stack so the more often you commit to one, the harsher the punishment.

thats not a steam ID its something like this : STEAM_0:1:51933767

A simple search on Sourcebans, of which the link is in the template, would have yielded this:

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:55203255&Submit

It's not because of one "idiotic child" insult. It's because of perpetual inappropriate language that has been going on for a month by now, seeing as how your first silence was on the 23rd of August. Your second one was a two-week silence, and I don't give those for nothing; your log must have been really bad.

When that one was over I recall you saying that you would not let it happen again because you didn't want to be muted. I liked that you said that, especially since you didn't even know that I read that message - I wasn't in the server at the time. About a week and a half ago, then, I saw you insult in a dispute with Le Captain Max, but not too much. As you will recall, I forgave you for that and warned you not to let it happen again.

But you did let it happen again, which resulted in a three-day silence. Note how it went down from two weeks to three days. Usually punishments will always stack, as inu has already noted. But I trusted that you would be able to keep your word so I left it on three days as a mild but strict warning to stop it now.

This evening when I joined I immediately saw you call Hale a 'fucking rage noob', and then ten minutes later 'why fucking targeting' 'idiotic kid'. Which in itself is not that much, but given your history, I am just getting tired of it. So now it is stacking.

The silence will not be undone and I request for the final time that you stop your insulting. If you don't have something constructive or nice to say, then don't say anything. Yes you can call a single rage lame, and yes you can express your opinion strongly. But not with the insults all the time, this does not help anyone and does not create a good environment in the server.

That is my ultimatum. If you continue after this silence is over, I will have to make it permanent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread