Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: Guardban
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Zee
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:202938154
Date and Time of the Ban: 8th of July 2021
Reason about the Ban: Freekill
Admin that Banned you: Bambi
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Although in his words I should've known better, As far as rules go, I've always seen and been told that leaving minigames while reds are still participating in them is KOS (Especially since I assumed the warden asked them to AFK freeze since most blu did so except the Prisoner) I feel like a warning in this instance would've been more sufficient?

And Since I had this round on demo I thought why not provide it honestly, Tick 35000 and onward.

Attachments

• kai.dem
    57.3 MB · Views: 92
Hey there, I've been told to leave a response regarding the incident so here I am
Although in his words I should've known better, As far as rules go, I've always seen and been told that leaving minigames while reds are still participating in them is KOS (Especially since I assumed the warden asked them to AFK freeze since most blu did so except the Prisoner)
Not currently a rule here, Warden has to specially state what the reds can do after finishing a minigame. This never happened as the demo showed.
I feel like a warning in this instance would've been more sufficient?
In most instances yes, I think all the other jailbreak admins will agree we do not guard ban people for just a single freekill. That was not why you were banned in this case however, You were guardbanned for refusing to admit it was a freekill or any sort of wrongdoing, and holding ground on the idea warden said afk freeze on the line/it being implied. We can't keep track of all freekills that happen, and the majority of cases that get away with it are similar to this one. Sorry to say but this guard banned is deserved, hopefully you'll understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread