SourceBans Ban URL: here
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Inkticious
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:183467662
Date and Time of the Ban: 08-20-18 19:15
Reason about the Ban: ghosting
Admin that Banned you: Adoruby
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I did not ghost, what happened was I joined the server and [username] just got done getting LR, and said he wanted to do "climb" for his DR, [username] kept running and jumping behind the gaurds, and the gaurds told him to stop, but he kept doing so, so I typed "[username], stop delaying", [username] then said "yo ink is that ghosting?" on the mic, i replied saying "no", then three players including [username] kept going on about it, one of them even whent ahead and reported me, but there is no proof of this report, as well as that, the player who reported me lied about adoruby being on the server when it happened, but adoruby denied the claim, the player also stated that these where what he used to report me,

https://i.clouds.tf/7iqw/evt7.jpg

https://i.clouds.tf/8tbn/rmth.jpg

without linking the chat log, along with that adoruby said they saw no purpose of looking at the chatlog, thanks for your time. I put [Username] as to not seem to slander the players.

I know im not staff, but I will say that in my opinion:
1) ghosting, for the most part, involved an unalive player saying information that reveals a players location/status. By status, I mean saying if the player is rebelling or not.
2) One can say ghosting is technically not a rule in the JB rules that being said we all know its a punishable offence so nobody should be pulling this.
3) Players often say things while dead such as "its lgka", "please be an active guard" as these are being said to enforce rules that exist.

Saying not to delay when a player is visibly near the blues, when they have gotten LR and are about to do a DR, is not telling any blue where the player is or if they are rebelling. It's simply stating to the red not to delay and to end the round ASAP. Yes, the warden (if they want to) can kill the red after some time for delaying, so saying in chat at all "stop delaying" may be pointless, but nonetheless:

if players are unpunished while saying "be an active guard" which kind of lets everyone know that this blue ISN'T near the warden (which is certainly revealing a location or, lack of location, to everyone, compared to just saying "dont delay"), then this should not be considered ghosting.

I know im not staff, but I will say that in my opinion:
1) ghosting, for the most part, involved an unalive player saying information that reveals a players location/status. By status, I mean saying if the player is rebelling or not.
2) One can say ghosting is technically not a rule in the JB rules that being said we all know its a punishable offence so nobody should be pulling this.
3) Players often say things while dead such as "its lgka", "please be an active guard" as these are being said to enforce rules that exist.

Saying not to delay when a player is visibly near the blues, when they have gotten LR and are about to do a DR, is not telling any blue where the player is or if they are rebelling. It's simply stating to the red not to delay and to end the round ASAP. Yes, the warden (if they want to) can kill the red after some time for delaying, so saying in chat at all "stop delaying" may be pointless, but nonetheless:

if players are unpunished while saying "be an active guard" which kind of lets everyone know that this blue ISN'T near the warden (which is certainly revealing a location or, lack of location, to everyone, compared to just saying "dont delay"), then this should not be considered ghosting.

For those who don’t like reading he basically said you shouldn’t be punished for enforcing rules.

And that's what my problem is, adoruby, ciri, and walking cake blew everything up for no reason, now i may not be the smartest person, but from when i studied the rules, and the jailbreak rules for when i tried to apply, this isn't something you can be punished for without it being abuse, or targetted abuse, from what i've seen adoruby does nothing about anything unless walking cake keeps making post, or messages about something, now i would think the admins i contacted about this would know better, since they are admins, and i gave everything i needed for it to be proven as an invalid punishment, like what everyone posted above, but i was told to make an appeal each time, which is the reason i made this appeal, if no one else is gonna do their job right, then might as well do what they say while proving what you said/stated.

• Dislike
Reactions: Jim
In the jb rules it says: No Detours or Delays, if you happend to delay or detour during the day, guards/warden may kill you.
Now, you said [username] or ciri was delaying. And in the rules it says guards/warden may kill you if you delay/detour. You just ghosted about ciri's status that he's kos by delaying.

Also you were talking about this in shitbox and then after 1-2h of arguing you said you were trolling/joking, but now you're making an appeal about it being unfair, also you were toxic in shitbox.

It's also just a 1 day gag and saying it's unfair is dumb. If it were a perma or smthn I would understand.
you uh, didn't read what everyone else said, did you? if you did, you'd see that it isn't ghosting, nore even close to ghosting, also this is completely off topic, don't bring off topic stuff up in here, since you've gotten upset at me for doing that before,
also one last thing krown, i never say anything with meaning to people wjo are un-trust worthy to me.

• Dislike
If you tell the guards someone is kos in any way then it is ghosting, and it doesn't have to be "you're kos btw lol", if you say someone is delaying or even if you say they took the wrong way, it implies that they're kos because these are things you can get killed for. I was delaying in a way where the guards could warn me for being too slow, not in a way where it was delaying the round

but there is no proof of this repor

the player also stated that these where what he used to report me,

https://i.clouds.tf/7iqw/evt7.jpg

https://i.clouds.tf/8tbn/rmth.jpg

Bro is there proof or not

without linking the chat log, along with that adoruby said they saw no purpose of looking at the chatlog,

The chatlogs were linked, besides why's it a problem? You saying the screenshots weren't you? Also you asked Ruby to check my chatlogs and thewalkingcakes, ruby did infact do it and said there was nothing there, I was there in the conversation because you were blaming me even though I had absolutely nothing to do with it, you remember when you were saying a bunch of shit to me and called me a terrible person? My bad, forgot you told me it was a joke.

After you had ghosted and I tried to get you to accept it, you said something along the lines of "I didn't know it was ghosting" (chatlogs should be there)

adoruby does nothing about anything unless walking cake keeps making post, or messages about something
kind of like Monster, Adoruby isn't a jailbreak admin but is aware of the rules

and the gaurds told him to stop
the guards did not tell me to stop.

This is my input since I know a great deal about the situation and because he's bringing me into this calling me out

@Adoruby @Madact

Edit:
If you tell the guards someone is kos in any way then it is ghosting, and it doesn't have to be "you're kos btw lol", if you say someone is delaying or even if you say they took the wrong way, it implies that they're kos because these are things you can get killed for. I was delaying in a way where the guards could warn me for being too slow, not in a way where it was delaying the round

I absolutely disagree.
Ghosting is giving the guards information about a player that they wouldn't have otherwise.
Every guard could see that you were delaying. All ink did was reminding them/you of the rules, he did not suggest that you were kos but simply that you were delaying. Which you admitted to in your post.

Last edited:

Bro is there proof or not

The chatlogs were linked, besides why's it a problem? You saying the screenshots weren't you? Also you asked Ruby to check my chatlogs and thewalkingcakes, ruby did infact do it and said there was nothing there, I was there in the conversation because you were blaming me even though I had absolutely nothing to do with it, you remember when you were saying a bunch of shit to me and called me a terrible person? My bad, forgot you told me it was a joke.

After you had ghosted and I tried to get you to accept it, you said something along the lines of "I didn't know it was ghosting" (chatlogs should be there)

kind of like Monster, Adoruby isn't a jailbreak admin but is aware of the rules

the guards did not tell me to stop.

This is my input since I know a great deal about the situation and because he's bringing me into this calling me out
and you didnt read the other post, congrats :clap: gotta hand it to ya.
also, i was told that was told by the person who reported me, that those where what they used to report me, but the person who reported me, refuses to send me the full report, or prove the report exist.

• Dislike
@Zeprus guards didn't tell me to stop but that doesn't matter anyways, even if it's very obvious, ghosting is still not allowed. Everyone should know this

Ghosting is giving the guards information about a player that they wouldn't have otherwise.
this is not true.

• Dislike
@Zeprus guards didn't tell me to stop but that doesn't matter anyways, even if it's very obvious, ghosting is still not allowed. Everyone should know this

this is not true.
I CANT TELL IF YOURE MEMEING AROUND RIGHT NOW OR NOT HOLY SHIT DUDE, ahh, thanks for the good laugh, but really is this a meme? or are you this full of yourself??

More drama? This is an appeal, you started making it a big deal, then calling it a joke and now an actual appeal, if you can't handle ciri's replies then why'd u make the appeal?

Reactions: TWC
More drama? This is an appeal, you started making it a big deal, then calling it a joke and now an actual appeal, if you can't handle ciri's replies then why'd u make the appeal?
i made the appeal cuz i was tired of given all the evidence to admins, and them doing nothing but saying make an appeal.

• Dislike
can a full admin lock the thread? thanks
Zeprus is the only trial admin that replied, you need to wait for madact's or Monster's reply, this whole debait to ungag you can't be decided yet by 1 trial admin that's not a jb admin

• Agree
Reactions: Inkticious
Zeprus is the only trial admin that replied, you need to wait for madact's or Monster's reply, this whole debait to ungag you can't be decided yet by 1 trial admin that's not a jb admin
what i meant was, i was tired of messaging full admins about the situation, and their only response being make an appeal, with all the evidence in their face.
i didnt want to make an appeal cuz i knew this would happen, but i had to.

GUYS HE ADMITTED TO IT, SO IT IS A FUCKING INVALID GAG, HE FUCKED HIMSELF.
Screenshot_20180827-042258_Firefox.jpg
What did he admit to? that he was actually delaying? what does that prove and how does this make it FUCKING INVALID. You still ghosted the he was delaying and he proved that he was delaying. That doesn't change anything from you ghosting tho.

• Agree
What did he admit to? that he was actually delaying? what does that prove and how does this make it FUCKING INVALID. You still ghosted the he was delaying and he proved that he was delaying. That doesn't change anything from you ghosting tho.
heres in full detail what happened.

i joined the game, ciri just got done winning at strafe race, and getting lr, he then said he wanted to do strafe race for his lr, 1 winner only, then he said he wanted to do climb for his dr, and that he wanted blus to join him, he then started running to climb with the two blus following behind him, he pulled out his knife and jumped behind one of the blus, scaring them because they thought they where gonna get back stabbed, he kept doing that instead of going to climb, so i said "ciri stop delaying". you know what happened next.

• Dislike
Reactions: Valen, Jim and TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread