Accepted Unfair gag, guardban, expired ban. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shux was the witness as he was the warden at the time, I put his story together with mine which gave me the image how to see it.

Shux his part: shux Got killed by a Medic, which means it became a freeday. He said that directly after the medic killed him You're friend Nopefather killed him and teleported to armory. He then later saw a spy come in and your friend opened fire on Pump until I slayed him.

My part: After Shux got killed I ran immediatly from the Box game controls to the knife pit (note this is the hopJB map so it does take a bit of time to get there.)

I then saw pumpTheheadskin arriving from the chicken restaurant at the back and came in knife pit and then started hugging the door from armory then advancing to the metal cage at the back to take the vent to armory. Then later I hear shots and I ask "Is he armory camping" while the players with me outside said "yes" one of the people in armory ran out and I saw your friend shooting Pump. (Note that in all that time the armory door didn't open with a Blu leaving it or a Blue entering it, neither was a teleporting noise heard although YOU and your friend claim he teleported)

The conclusion here is He couldn't have know that someone would be in armory only if someone over Skype who for some reason also was in Blu told him so and if it wasn't ghosting then he was in the armory already for a time making it armory camping.

I do think something went wrong here, as during that moment i was only in a skype call with Nopefather, thats about it.And he was the person you slain. The only people i skype with are the japanese name dude, who is rude sometimes. And NopeFather, nobody else. I got upset with you at that moment itself because you didn't want to listen to me at ALL. You simply disregarded everything i said under the premise of: "You 2 are friends so you both won't speak the truth.". And when shux stepped in and said the same, you negated him aswell. You realise how dickish this looks from an outsider perspective?. Im not saying you are an *Well whatever you put here* but what happened back then was clearly a mix of misunderstandings and prejudices.

I do retract my statement about the wrong ban. As it was true that i killed my teammate, albeit we both laughed about it.

I do think something went wrong here, as during that moment i was only in a skype call with Nopefather, thats about it.And he was the person you slain. The only people i skype with are the japanese name dude, who is rude sometimes. And NopeFather, nobody else. I got upset with you at that moment itself because you didn't want to listen to me at ALL. You simply disregarded everything i said under the premise of: "You 2 are friends so you both won't speak the truth.". And when shux stepped in and said the same, you negated him aswell. You realise how dickish this looks from an outsider perspective?. Im not saying you are an *Well whatever you put here* but what happened back then was clearly a mix of misunderstandings and prejudices.

I do retract my statement about the wrong ban. As it was true that i killed my teammate, albeit we both laughed about it.

If there was a mix-up then there are things that are missing in between it but as that's the past and nothing was done about it back then it isn't really important here.

The gag if @Cammy allows it maybe to lower it to 2-3 hours in place of 4. But the gag i still deserved as it is still disrespect. The guardban comes with the ban so you just have to be playing actively on the red team to lose it.

I have no problem with reducing the gag length to 2 hours.

Alright, im fine with that. Thanks for clearing things up. Is there any way i can mark this as solved or something?

Alright, im fine with that. Thanks for clearing things up. Is there any way i can mark this as solved or something?

Well as you say it's solved any of the full admins who are so nice enough to do so can close this thread

• Useful
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread