Accepted Unfair gag, guardban, expired ban. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Bro

SourceBans Ban URL: Can't find URL. But im in both Gag and Ban lists.
Name of your Banned Steam Account Paralysed Joker
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:41260466
Date and Time of the Ban 14:00 Today, and 19:45 aprox.
Reason about the Ban

Apparent reason of Ban/Guardban.
I was warden and in skype with some of my buddies. The round was over and i gave the last request to the prisoner who deserved it. After that i shot a dodgeball who hit my friend who was a guard and killed him. I got instantly banned and guardbanned without explanation. Small problem tho. The round would have ended 5 seconds later after i killed him. And the exact same thing happened the map before that with me as warden. And nothing happened. With both admins in the server at that moment.

Apparent Reason of Gag.
I joined the server after the ban expired and a guard was baiting and breaking rules. He got slain. In a sarcastic response i said "I guess the admins can do something", considering he wasn't instantly banned for 4 hours for it. This led to a gag for 240 minutes. Which again is funny because many more were swearing in voice chat at that time and they go away with a global warning. I got threatened with a gag before by Cammy himself being all around disrespectfull. (Atleast if you consider the way he uses those terms, i guess you could count it as that.) Saying certain things like he wish he could remove alot of people from the server. If you responded with something, he would then threaten to gag/ban. He also continued talking about how the current wardens lacked in quality for around 10 minutes non-stop. If you responded with why he just wouldn't go blue instead, i apparently was disrespectfull while doing so.

Admin that Banned you Cammy and gagged by Swaggy

I banned you because you teamkilled. The round was still active, and teamkilling is one of the strictest rules. I've already dealt with a player that disagree'd with a teamkilling ban due to hitting the ball.

In regards to the gag, you and your little friends are disrespectful as fuck; you got warned several times prior, even before you got banned. According to your previous bans/comms, you've not changed at all and it's been a year since that one was given.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc Piss
The guardban you got came together with the ban that you received, for teamkilling a blu-teammate in dodgeball, while teamkilling as a Blu is strictly against the rules.

The gag I gave you is for admin disrespect, I've been allowing allot of the stuff you said and finally I gave you a gag for it, you've had a gag before for admin disrespect and the way you talk to everyone in the server is just not acceptable in my opinion

Also I know very certain that if the other admins had to listen to the way you disrespect people and then get this
565fb0db0238e4650a69fc11988ce768.png

Everything you've said since I've met you in the server has been said in such a way as if to say that you're superior to everyone.

Admittedly, my day hasn't gone that great since this fucking bullshit program I need to run isn't working, and dealing with you and other "Hazards to my health" aren't making it any better.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc Piss
I banned you because you teamkilled. The round was still active, and teamkilling is one of the strictest rules. I've already dealt with a player that disagree'd with a teamkilling ban due to hitting the ball.

In regards to the gag, you and your little friends are disrespectful as fuck; you got warned several times prior, even before you got banned. According to your previous bans/comms, you've not changed at all and it's been a year since that one was given.

Round was active for the 5 seconds spy had to complete his deathwish, big deal. What you did to that player doesn't bother me, as that has nothing to do here. Disrespectful as in what, calling you out for making baiting remarks about wanting to ban alot of people. Guess that is kinda annoying when you like being in power. The year old ban was because of me having fun on a full server. Where nearly everyone was laughing, what has that doing with this again. Changed as in what, i want some actual logs please.

The guardban you got came together with the ban that you received, for teamkilling a blu-teammate in dodgeball, while teamkilling as a Blu is strictly against the rules.

The gag I gave you is for admin disrespect, I've been allowing allot of the stuff you said and finally I gave you a gag for it, you've had a gag before for admin disrespect and the way you talk to everyone in the server is just not acceptable in my opinion

Also I know very certain that if the other admins had to listen to the way you disrespect people and then get this
565fb0db0238e4650a69fc11988ce768.png

I remember you having a problem with me fighting a slay you had on a bud. Which you used false reasoning, and as a response i gave valid critisism and evidence that your theory was false, i was then threatened with a gag. The way i talk to everyone? Im sorry but the only ones having a problem with it are mostly you. Most other have no problem with it.

I also closely remember you using the same logic im about to use. You both are admins and apparently friends so whatever you say will be biased.

Everything you've said since I've met you in the server has been said in such a way as if to say that you're superior to everyone.

Admittedly, my day hasn't gone that great since this fucking bullshit program I need to run isn't working, and dealing with you and other "Hazards to my health" aren't making it any better.

I never said anything that i was superior. I only role played as warden and went against your little banter regarding *you* feeling like banning alot of folk.

The next sentence you call me a hazard to your health, guess that counts for a 4 hour gag to huh? Same principle. And your poor mood shouldn't be a reason to falsely ban and overal be a dick to most on the server.

Round was active for the 5 seconds spy had to complete his deathwish, big deal. What you did to that player doesn't bother me, as that has nothing to do here. Disrespectful as in what, calling you out for making baiting remarks about wanting to ban alot of people. Guess that is kinda annoying when you like being in power. The year old ban was because of me having fun on a full server. Where nearly everyone was laughing, what has that doing with this again. Changed as in what, i want some actual logs please.

I remember you having a problem with me fighting a slay you had on a bud. Which you used false reasoning, and as a response i gave valid critisism and evidence that your theory was false, i was then threatened with a gag. The way i talk to everyone? Im sorry but the only ones having a problem with it are mostly you. Most other have no problem with it.

I also closely remember you using the same logic im about to use. You both are admins and apparently friends so whatever you say will be biased.

The thing is if I have a problem with you or not, that doesn't matter I have to act accordingly to what happens, you are disrespective against everyone and that was the last straw for me.

The previous situation has already been worked out with Shux, who was guard in your team. Who told me everything about the situation back then which would come out on Ghosting as I know and heard that you and nopefather talk with each other while playing here or armory camping as the reason I slayed him for.

So there is no direct evidence which is a problem on my part because why would I decide to randomly record a 4 second clip of you in a dodgeball field when I expect a BLU to not hit a ball at his teammate.

Even as I'm tabbed onto the community I can hear your friend(s) telling people to fuck off in the voice chat.

"Guess that is kinda annoying when you like being in power."
At one point, I was the only one keeping Jailbreak free of rulebreakers. That's since changed but nothing else has. Recent times cause me problems IRL, so I avoid Jailbreak. I can see that you and your friends are troublemakers though.

Oh, if you want to ghost btw, I suggest turning your Skype down. I can hear your mates talking through your microphone.

So there is no direct evidence which is a problem on my part because why would I decide to randomly record a 4 second clip of you in a dodgeball field when I expect a BLU to not hit a ball at his teammate.

Even as I'm tabbed onto the community I can hear your friend(s) telling people to fuck off in the voice chat.

"Guess that is kinda annoying when you like being in power."
At one point, I was the only one keeping Jailbreak free of rulebreakers. That's since changed but nothing else has. Recent times cause me problems IRL, so I avoid Jailbreak. I can see that you and your friends are troublemakers though.

What my friends do is not my problem, and that shouldn't be used as a reason to punish me.

Oh, if you want to ghost btw, I suggest turning your Skype down. I can hear your mates talking through your microphone.

Explain ghosting again, because as i remember im in skype with my buddies, with no intent of hiding it and we just play the game while having a side chat in the meanwhile. Most of the times its just when we are both/all in BLU and im telling them to check on certain things or to come help me, because thats useless information to speak about in global chat, which would only pollute and distract prisoners. Also, what is there to ghost in this gamemode? Because i ain't telling my friends to look up people spots or who is rebelling.

The Ghosting rule should be updated really, but it's basically this: Communicating game-related information while in team spectator or while being dead.

You're in Skype with your friends and I'm assuming there are 3 people minimum in that call. If this is the case, then there is always 1 of you on the RED team. It's a liability and since I've heard them speaking about the game sporadically when you leave your microphone open, I have reason to believe that there is some form of ghosting happening.

The Ghosting rule should be updated really, but it's basically this: Communicating game-related information while in team spectator or while being dead.

You're in Skype with your friends and I'm assuming there are 3 people minimum in that call. If this is the case, then there is always 1 of you on the RED team. It's a liability and since I've heard them speaking about the game sporadically when you leave your microphone open, I have reason to believe that there is some form of ghosting happening.

While i do recognize your concerns about ghosting, i will say that those concerns aren't applyable within my skype calls, as we do play all the games by the rules.

While i do recognize your concerns about ghosting, i will say that those concerns aren't applyable within my skype calls, as we do play all the games by the rules.

As proven by the situation that happened previously where ghosting is a option that happened, apparently you do not

As proven by the situation that happened previously where ghosting is a option that happened, apparently you do not

"Ghosting is an option" It didn't happen, its as simple as that. And i can't say anything other than that. Except that i don't have a memory impairing illness so i do remember what happened.

I would appreciate that we moved on from this unproveable ghosting point to backtrack to the meat of the issue.

Well I have a player that was warden at that moment and he told me everything I needed to know to decide. it's not "unproveable" I know you ghosted before got a witness with it and hearing your friend in the back with you does not help you with that.

Second this appeal is about a deserved ban which expired, a guardban that came with the ban which is also deserved.
(Blu-teamkilling isn't allowed doesn't matter what happened)

You've been dissrespective against everyone almost all the time. I've checked your previous gag which was also for Disrespective behavior against admins and gave your punishment accordingly to that one.

Also you're asking us for evidence, we gladly put up all the evidence we have on you but I can say that no admin ever would make a demo every time he goes onto the server (correct me if I'm wrong)

Well I have a player that was warden at that moment and he told me everything I needed to know to decide. it's not "unproveable" I know you ghosted before got a witness with it and hearing your friend in the back with you does not help you with that.

Second this appeal is about a deserved ban which expired, a guardban that came with the ban which is also deserved.
(Blu-teamkilling isn't allowed doesn't matter what happened)

You've been dissrespective against everyone almost all the time. I've checked your previous gag which was also for Disrespective behavior against admins and gave your punishment accordingly to that one.

Also you're asking us for evidence, we gladly put up all the evidence we have on you but I can say that no admin ever would make a demo every time he goes onto the server (correct me if I'm wrong)

Tell me about that witness then, the info he gave you and logs? Because i sure am curious now.
The previous gags were from nearly a year ago. And one of the reasons was "Useless comments", explain that one.
I also don't think its fair to base a ban on something someone did a year prior, which i didn't even remember.

Commblocks and bans scale based on what you already have, it doesn't matter how far back it goes.

Commblocks and bans scale based on what you already have, it doesn't matter how far back it goes.

Riddle me this, if we are gonna bring back accidents a long time ago.

A long time ago i was a guard on a melee only round, the warden was under attack from 3 scouts in the medic room and i tried my best to defend him but accidently hit the guard who had low hp and killed him.

Why did i get a 2 hour guard ban then and not 4 like now. And why didn't i get banned then and not now.

Because, as you said, it was an accident. In this case, it was completely intentional since you lined up the shot and plowed the ball into his chest.

@shux was the witness as he was the warden at the time, I put his story together with mine which gave me the image how to see it.

Shux his part: shux Got killed by a Medic, which means it became a freeday. He said that directly after the medic killed him You're friend Nopefather killed him and teleported to armory. He then later saw a spy come in and your friend opened fire on Pump until I slayed him.

My part: After Shux got killed I ran immediatly from the Box game controls to the knife pit (note this is the hopJB map so it does take a bit of time to get there.)

I then saw pumpTheheadskin arriving from the chicken restaurant at the back and came in knife pit and then started hugging the door from armory then advancing to the metal cage at the back to take the vent to armory. Then later I hear shots and I ask "Is he armory camping" while the players with me outside said "yes" one of the people in armory ran out and I saw your friend shooting Pump. (Note that in all that time the armory door didn't open with a Blu leaving it or a Blue entering it, neither was a teleporting noise heard although YOU and your friend claim he teleported)

The conclusion here is He couldn't have know that someone would be in armory only if someone over Skype who for some reason also was in Blu told him so and if it wasn't ghosting then he was in the armory already for a time making it armory camping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread