Accepted Unfair ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nispejepse

I got banned for playing on my second account. In rules there are no points relating to multiple accounts.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=ZeloShir&advType=name
ZeloShir自閉症
STEAM_0:1:62267098
05-25-16 21:19
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
CONSOLE (it says 'CONSOLE' but i think it was Lighty)

EDIT: I reopen thread beacouse i didnt had a minute for explaination. I wasn't banned on any account. My BOTH accounts got banned one after one beacouse of multi accounts

you know posting the appeal over and over agian wont help you getting unbanned

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
Yes, I know but admins closed my thread without giving me time for explaination

You avoided punishment by going to an alternate account, therefore you are breaking more server rules in the process of trying to play on the server(s).

When a ban says CONSOLE, it means it was an automatic ban by the server; SourceSleuth catches alternate accounts and bans them, Lighty had nothing to do with the ban.

Post edited to remove closed/declined mention.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stabbin
Thread Re-opened after Evo talking to me about this particular case.

@Lighty are you able to explain the reason for the first ban on this player?

Reactions: nispejepse
Thank you, Cammy.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=ZeloShir&Submit=Search

A search for both accounts yields only this result. There is only one ban on each account, both for "avoiding". It just doesn't seem right. "Having an alt" is not bannable by any means, and there are no recent gags or mutes on either account that could have justified a ban on the first account for avoiding either. It looks like Lighty must have made a mistake to me.

Even if Lighty turns out to have been right and something eluded me, a proper explanation to the player would have been in order.

The ban is unfair as I made a mistake on my part as it seems.

What lead me to the mistaken ban was that he was openly telling everyone that it's his alternative account, I misread the rule 3F or got it mixed up/had false memory of it and thought having an alt in general wasn't allowed.

Because of the mistake I mentioned above, the player deserves an unban.

Unbanned for reasons stated above, sorry I closed your first thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread