Accepted Unfair ban! #FreeAsper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riobi

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Asper
Steam ID 32: [U:1:411883368] / 76561198372149096
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-06-09 20:54:22
Reason about the Ban: MFK+raiding
Admin that Banned you: @Ian
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: To start off with this unfair ban, I woke up at 2pm CST and I saw all my friends in a voice communication channel together and joined. They then asked me to hop on Panda US Jailbreak and I did. When I joined, everyone was MFKing. The only reason I decided to join was because I haven't played in a while and my friends were on. All I was doing was watching them MFK and micspam very funny music. When an admin did show up, not once did I admin expose or anything. I never MFK'd I have only been watching them do it.

I am once again asking for your help in getting unbanned. Thank you for your donations and help. :)

I'll meet with the USJB fulls and check what we have tomorrow. Good Luck. Shouldn't take long for us to get back to you, at max a week. If we don't get back to you by then feel free to DM me. If any outsiders have any info for aspers story, or against it, feel free to reach out to Madact or myself (preferably me.).

• Scared
Reactions: Riobi
Hello, I have privately discussed with the team, You were banned by association, and since you did nothing that we can punish for in-game, we will be lifting the ban on you. If you need more information about our decision, you may message me.

• Winner
Reactions: punk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread