• unfair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not unfair

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rektallday

I was playing on a dodgeball server today and got banned. It says constant stealing but I stole twice, 1 because the rocket was about to hit me. The admin actually blocked my rocket a few times and others were stealing but for some reason he only payed attention to me and I argued in a civilized manner. He was just such a jerk and I probably am not playing on these servers if this happens again.

• Funny
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
I was playing on a dodgeball server today and got banned. It says constant stealing but I stole twice, 1 because the rocket was about to hit me. The admin actually blocked my rocket a few times and others were stealing but for some reason he only payed attention to me and I argued in a civilized manner. He was just such a jerk and I probably am not playing on these servers if this happens again.
There is also not demos which means no proof.

First off this is in the wrong format on ban appealing.
Second off you were constantly stealing and causing a scene while in the server which you have been banned prior before on stealing so you should know the rules by now. While on "tfdb_partyisland_v3" you were constantly coming near me when I would move away which was witnessed by many and when the map would force the teams to change sides by spinning the middle barrier that is an instant kill you pretty much walked right in to me then comes the message from you "shiroe i swear to god".

On the next map you stole twice and then complained about others stealing from you which only one person stole from you which was on the fore mentioned map and I could not catch the name on who did it otherwise they would have been punished.

You are a known rule breaker by most administrators which you obviously can tell by some of your statements of "lol admins reaally h8 me". With that said there is also your behavior via text so lets discuss some of the messages you sent in the server while I was there.

g8kr.png

I have to agree with Shiroe here. I have seen you on the server multiple times myself, and I know for a fact you steal continuously whenever you think an Admin isn't online; even after you know one is, you continue to break the rules.

Also, the fact that you openly admitted to stealing doesn't make your case any better. There is no point to stealing, and there is no point to breaking the rules in general. If you're going to make an appeal, at least make sure that you have:

1. The proper format, which can be found here: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/unban-template.3/
2. Real reasons as to why you believe you should be unbanned; not just that an Admin is "strict and cruel" for doing their job, after you OPENLY ADMITTED to breaking the rules.

I'll keep it simple for you:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE RULES ON THESE SERVERS, DO NOT PLAY ON THEM.

Admins are not "cruel" for doing their job and punishing people who break the rules, friend. The sooner you learn that, the better.

• Winner
Reactions: Da Random
Second off you were constantly stealing and causing a scene while in the server which you have been banned prior before on stealing so you should know the rules by now. While on "tfdb_partyisland_v3" you were constantly coming near me when I would move away which was witnessed by many and when the map would force the teams to change sides by spinning the middle barrier that is an instant kill you pretty much walked right in to me then comes the message from you "shiroe i swear to god".

On the next map you stole twice and then complained about others stealing from you which only one person stole from you which was on the fore mentioned map and I could not catch the name on who did it otherwise they would have been punished.

You are a known rule breaker by most administrators which you obviously can tell by some of your statements of "lol admins reaally h8 me". With that said there is also your behavior via text so lets discuss some of the messages you sent in the server while I was there.

g8kr.png
Really because I'm pretty sure you blocked my rocket on that map. I know I can be a complete douche, but I really don't understand after all the other people stealing my rockets when I steal one I die on my first mistake.

g8kr.png
Also be polite if you are gonna have an argument because you are just making such a mean comment towards me. I am trying to be as nice as possible.

but I really don't understand after all the other people stealing my rockets when I steal one I die on my first mistake.

Oberyn is still a Trial Admin; he will not be able to catch every single person who steals. Even I can't do that yet, but I try my damn hardest. Anywho, you need to understand that this is not your "first mistake." If you've been banned before, which you have, (4 times to be exact) you know very well that stealing is against the rules. So don't try and pin it on the Admin for doing their job when they slayed you after you know full well why you got punished.

Also, Oberyn has not said a single hateful thing towards you, so I would quit attempting to make it seem like he has.

Oberyn is still a Trial Admin; he will not be able to catch every single person who steals. Even I can't do that yet, but I try my damn hardest. Anywho, you need to understand that this is not your "first mistake." If you've been banned before, which you have, (4 times to be exact) you know very well that stealing is against the rules. So don't try and pin it on the Admin for doing their job when they slayed you after you know full well why you got punished.

Also, Oberyn has not said a single hateful thing towards you, so I would quit attempting to make it seem like he has.
Like I swear but he once literally walked right in front of me when it was my rocket. I know I have been banned for obvious reasons but I still fail to understand why I have been banned but there was literally another admin as well who also saw the stealing who if Shione didn't see it the other 1 must have.

g8kr.png
I honestly also apologize for being extremely ignorant and acting like a child. I accept my punishment though and will try my hardest to follow the rules in the future. You have done your job right so I shouldn't be getting mad so I will see u in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread