Accepted Undeserved Gag from over a month ago (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roz

SourceBans Gag URL: https://bans.panda-comm
unity.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:41847882&advType=steamid

Name of your Gagged Steam Account: Roz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41847882
Date and Time of the Gag:
12-28-17 18:27
Reason about the Gag: 'overusing caps'
Admin that Banned you: IceSoul
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
This case is a bit unique, as the gag has expired over a month ago. What I'm trying to do here is simply to argue that the punishment applied onto me was unjust and unnecessary, and is the result of a misunderstanding/coincidence.

Let's start with the proof of the fact.

3mzP7Ym.png

A snippet from the server chatlog of the situation itself.
On here we see IceSoul warning a person not to use caps, and then, 9 seconds later, I post the reaction that ultimately got me gagged for one hour. I think it's undeserved, for a couple of reasons.
First off, the amount of time before Ice's warning and my message was extremely short. I haven't even seen it before I posted my message, and only later noticed it, after the gag was applied.
Second, I didn't have time to complete my 'reaction', and I can understand that it might've looked to Ice as if I was taunting him in a way, which wasn't the case.
Lastly, the whole situation reeks of a crude coincidence, and I'm not blaming Ice for acting the way he did. It is hard to control everyone, and I was just at 'the wrong place at the wrong time' so to say.

Now, Monster has brought up a broader chatlog, which I will argue has little to no meaning in this.
ybettb0.png

In this picture we can see 2 more messages of mine which have been written in caps, 22 minutes before the situation/gag. This is directed towards a good friend of mine who happened to get more damage than me, and we like to joke around and make little competitions out of it. Why doesn't it matter? Simply put, because I wouldn't have been gagged in the first place if I saw Ice's warning, and it is very subjective as to what a 'caps overuse' really is.

Still quit here. My opinion to this is it was in the middle of the a round against where i was still alive. You can see on the chatlog there was another rule breaker aswell. I thought it was a provoke to my warning, but still after that he still enforced the rules. From my side to say a second warning was in this situation better than this gag.
It's my opinion and nothing else.

You need to make the decision Ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread