Undertale Bosses Suggestions! (FF2) (1 Viewer)

Which bosses you want in?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Borealis

Hiya again! Man, don't I post lately too many bosses? Haha, okay so, I actually got some bosses that are interesting, and I have SFM models for them. Sadly no one told me if those work or not, so don't judge too hard.

BE AWARE, if you haven't played Undertale yet, please, do not read this post at all. It is full of spoilers and will ruin the experience of the game for you. Now that I am done, lets begin!

Sans
One of the first characters you meet in Undertale. He is a skeleton that is supposed to be on watch for humans, but he usually is lazy on his job, and likes to have fun around, tell bad jokes, and annoy his brother, Papyrus. (Just in case you didn't notice yet, they are named after fonts. Guess which.)

He might be one of your coolest friends if you don't ever harm anyone, or, he might be your worst nightmare, if you dare kill all of his friends. He is oftentimes considered the hardest boss in Undertale. Why? Well, here: -->

(I know this is irellevant but, just a link so you understand what I am speaking of.)

Now going to the boss!

Models are here!: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=558589252&searchtext=Sans

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=556404259&searchtext=Sans

Although be aware, the first link is actually finished, and looks overall closer to Sans than the 2nd one, but no hard feelings if you choose the 2nd one. Up to you.

Here are the stats I think would suit him:

If many players are on, 2 Lives (Don't worry, he won't be one of those bosses that will ruin the game.)

He will wield the "Bat Outta Hell", stats? You choose, but ensure that it has a minor bleed effect, just like the one seen in the actual game. Bleeding will be overall weaker than actual bleeding seen in TF2. The more he hits you, the longer you bleed. Besides that, no ideas. As I just said, you choose.

He has 2 options:

1. Requires 50-75% Rage (Unsure): Will make you swing faster, slightly faster, perhaps Medic's speed. Just like in the game, he will have a YELLOW eye on (That is, if you can. If you can't, it is ok. And yes, he does that in the game.) No stun.

2. Requires 100% Rage: Gets himself a weapon (Something that is similar to the Gasterblasters (Those laser thingies), something like a Pomson or a Cow Mangler, but with limited use, if possible. If not, use anything.) Stuns players for a few seconds. His eye turns BLUE (Yes, he also does that.)

If he happens to lose a life, he will be able to teleport to a player. He becomes slightly more resistant to damage, but deals less damage.

I think the model is supposed to be able to do all that, so no worries. If you don't like some of my ideas, feel free to edit them.

Wow that was long.

Papyrus
"Nyeh heh heh!"

Papyrus is the brother of Sans. He is a human-hunting fanatic, and will try to capture humans, but, just as always, he ends up befriending them. He is a calm person overall but, I can't explain his personality very well. So watch this video instead:

Model: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=551716089&searchtext=Sans

His stats: Has 1 life, always. He does not bleed, and has no Gasterblasters, and has no glowing eyes. He is overall a weaker Sans.

The stats? ... No idea, it is up to you this time!

HOWEVER, I HEAVILY RECOMMEND TO NOT MAKE HIM A BOSS, AS HE IS A PEACEFUL CHARACTER, which would not fit, but if you want him in, feel free to do so.

Also you can make a Sans x Papyrus DUO, but its up to you.

Mettaton / Mettaton EX
"Ohh yes!"

Mettaton! A robot, made by the Royal Scientist to impress the Monster King. He was made to exterminate humans, but he was changed to become an entertainment robot, (It also has a monster soul, so, it is able to feel.) and wishes to become a star one day. He has multiple shows in the Monster Kingdom and is known nationwide. And he will try killing you, asking questions, or while cooking a cake, or perhaps while discussing the news, or maybe dressed up as Juliet, trying to kill you with a deadly puzzle. Seems simple enough, right?

However, with the flick of his secret switch hidden in his back, he transforms, into something that looks completely different. It is... Mettaton EX! And his enormously long legs...

My god! He is FABULOUS!

Stats? Again, no idea. It is up to you!

Mettaton: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=547969315&searchtext=Undertale (IT IS STILL IN BETA)
Mettaton EX: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=562591095&searchtext=Mettaton+EX

He could make a great addition in this server. However, it is up to you if you want normal Mettaton. No idea if it can work. But EX would work perfect.

Well, that is all I could get so far. Theres alot more interesting characters such as Asgore, Toriel (Maybe?) and Undyne, but no models for them exist yet or other reasons.

Please vote! Thanks!

By the way, I found perfect voice acting for them, instead of silly, one-toned noises.

Here you go!

Sans:
Papyrus:
Mettaton EX:

Couldn't find normal Mettaton voice acting that is good enough. That makes it more likely it won't be implemented.

And those are the best I found by the way.

Looks interesting iam gonna configure that stuff if it s working.
And give them the life breath.

Reactions: Borealis
Sorry cant acces the data because its a .gma file so no use.
Someone need to make this models.
Or the hale.

Sorry cant acces the data because its a .gma file so no use.
Someone need to make this models.
Or the hale.

You can just google for a Garry's Mod Addon Unpacker. I'd guide you there but I am on mobile.

By the way, I'll leave a note here stating no more than one boss from same game/viral video/meme will be put into the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread