Accepted Uncodex/ThatOtisGuy's Unban Request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Uncodex and ThatOtisGuy
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:58140270 and STEAM_0:1:740625123
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-02-01 22:35:29 and 2023-07-15 16:40:08
Reason about the Ban: First one was my Toxic Behavior during 2017, The second one for alting.
Admin that Banned you: Kevin & Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban:

- This Part is about 'Uncodex' -

I'm not sure where to quite start with this endeavor, so I'll start with my 2017 ban.
During my days around this community I've been a very awfully quiet kind of guy, not talking much, not responding when talked to, but at a certain point I started to be more outgoing. Thus, my old forum posts are a direct reflection of behavior I used to often engage in.
Around the same time when I became very active around the forum I started to (alongside former friends) target certain members of the community such as Patmosphere, Speneth, Waxel, just to name a few. Bullying, harassment, shittalk, you name it.
I'm not proud of my actions, but ever since I've made it up to some people, I have bullied or harassed & disgusted away with my shitty attitude. (such as the people mentioned above)
For my actions in 2017 and probably a bit beyond I am truly sorry, I cannot even imagine the stress I have put people through for having to deal with my sorry ass.

- This Part is about 'ThatOtisGuy' -
After quite a long time, I have decided to make an alt-account.
I have joined, played and enjoyed being around the Server again. I have dedicated countless hours once again, made friends along the way and even made an entire Discord where me and my new mates could hang out in. There's not much to say, I have discussed this in dms with Madact already once.
It was stupid of me to alt. And since it's somewhat recent, there's no excuse for it. In my mindset I thought since the ban was directly from Kevin it would be unappealable.
Once again, I want to apologize. To the Community for breaking the Rules, to Kevin & Madact for this wild goose chase.

I am glad that you have cleared up your past mishaps with the old panda admins.
It was just that last step that you messed up on but your reasoning behind it seems genuine.

I've removed the bans on both accounts. You may be monitored and could receive a permanent ban again without warning if you end up doing the same past stuff with panda admins or players. This may also happen if you are found to alt as well. Best to just stick to the one account 👍

Reactions: Otis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread