Declined Uncle Lance app! (JB) ;-; (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Lance

Banned
Ahoi Laddy's this is my app and THIS time I'll be honest

My name : Real name is youssri or just call me lance

My age : I'm 13 years old

The guy who gave me permission : Kevin

Steam2 ID : STEAM_0:1:48564251

General online times and timezone: I am more active in the weekend and in holidays I am very active

Wich server to apply for? : I want to apply for Jailbreak, but I'm also playing on the Deathrun server

Mic? : Check!

Experience as admin? : Yes, was an admin on HOPJB (never forget that one)

Experience with SourceMod? : A litte bit, cuz it's it was so long ago

Why should you choose me to be a part of the team : Cuz I am very active on the JB server, I know the rules very well of this gamemode I won't break any rules as admin and abusing my powers (if I will be accepted)

How I will do my job : Look a little bit lower

Spamming in chat and/or mic : Give a warning, going further with spamming will be results in a gag/mute

Armoury Camping : Give a warning, still camping in armoury? will be a ban for 30 min

!call abuse : Give a warning, contiues with it will be a ban for 10 min

Baiting : Give a warning, still baiting will be a punshment

Insulting : Give a warning, will still insulting gets a gag/mute

Freekilling : Asking why did he killed him and if he is not responding or don't give a reason it will be a guardban or a ban

No mic for blu : I ask sometimes for a mic check but if a player don't want to use his mic or don't have one will get guardbanned

Well this my app for JB and I will see ya!
Asking for private info add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/BestUnlceInTheWorld/

I DON'T KNOW SO WHY ARE BISHOP ANC CLIC CLIC ADMINS FOR JB well even its not open
Nice attitude....

-1 from me.

The reason they applied was because everyone decided to apply all at once (they weren't open though) and they got got accepted by Broski, who was doing the right thing at the time and sorting out the apps as they were in dire need of sorting. However, if it were someone else, they might not have been accepted. So that's not the point.

Jailbreak currently has way more admins than it needs to and especially when other admins from other servers visit it just to chill out while talking in mumble.

There's no need for overcrowding.

i told him he can apply, no need to attack him due that.
his app will be (incase) on hold then till we need more admins there.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncle Lance
I could say as a friendly point that he is indeed very friendly on Jailbreak. Even though Jailbreak is not my main server, I've played it and saw him playing today, followed the rules well and acted very nice. But I am not going to give my vote though because I think I'd like to see more from him or at least be a little more experienced with Jailbreak.

I don't really think we should need more admins, now, as Kevin said.
For you, I don't know what to say, you're a nice player, but I don't see you as an admin, you should wait and become more experienced, even if sometimes you help, and you aren't so friendly, eh.

For me, it's a -1.

I don't really think we should need more admins, now, as Kevin said.
For you, I don't know what to say, you're a nice player, but I don't see you as an admin, you should wait and become more experienced, even if sometimes you help, and you aren't so friendly, eh.

For me, it's a -1.
you are also not very friendly to me

Guys this is not the place to be discussing personal differences it is about how good or bad he may be as an admin

Putting the thread on hold, as the jailbreak admins need to discuss. Also you don't seem to have very good feedback regarding your app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread