Declined Uncie lance Admin application for VSH (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Lance

Banned
- Your name and/or nickname
My name is Youssri. Some people call me Uncie

- Your age
I'm 13

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Kevin gave me permission

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:48564251

- Your general online times and your timezone
I often playing in the weekend. timezone is Central European Time (UTC+01:00)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually playing on Jailbreak and Deathrun. Sometimes I play on FF2.
I wish to be admin on VSH, because DR, JB and FF2 is full and VSH had some free space.
And yes I would broader range of servers.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have no experience as admin

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Little bit, only know the commands

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
So that people have fun and not being sad, I don't want to people hate this community, just from those silly rulebrackers/hackers. I just want to people love this community and giving them a Big Smile on their faces. Thats how we keeping the community alive

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Teaming: I will warn them both to not team. If they countinue I will slay them.
If they still countinue with teaming I give them a Kick with the reason teaming

Hale camping: Like the same I will warn the hale to not camp. If he countinue I give him a slay

Spamming in mic/chat: If someone spams over the mic and/or chat I give him a warning to not spam. If he/she still doing it I will gag/mute that person for 10 min. Still doing it? I will raise the min with 5 min, so like 10-15-20-20 ect.

Hacking(The thing what I really hate): If I see that the player is hacking like Aimbot, TriggerBots, WallHacking ect. The results is being banned from that server

You don't seem to have any playtime on VSH (correct me if I am wrong, I am not really used to work with gameme)

Anyways, if this information is correct then we cannot accept you, you need to have a good playtime on the server you apply for.

Also please make sure you apply on a server you actually play on, if any of the servers you like is not available then just wait untill a spot gets open.

Not nearly enough playtime. No way this could get accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread