Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Donator
SCREAM !! Dani #AK-47

STEAM_0:0:121756508

April 3rd 8:03 am

[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

I got banned on my other account "Ak-47_ Dan7" buy admin Asuna for stealing once and it was a 12 hour ban that turned into a 1 day ban and I usually play on this account because I have all my items in this account. On my donor's account "SCREAM!! Dani #AK-47" I got banned for 2 days for having a duplicate account. I don't understand why my other account has anything to do with this account eventhough I only stole 1once in a Dodgeball game that turned into a 1 day ban and now a 2day ban on my donors account.

SCREAM !! Dani #AK-47

STEAM_0:0:121756508

April 3rd 8:03 am

[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

I got banned on my other account "Ak-47_ Dan7" buy admin Asuna for stealing once and it was a 12 hour ban that turned into a 1 day ban and I usually play on this account because I have all my items in this account. On my donor's account "SCREAM!! Dani #AK-47" I got banned for 2 days for having a duplicate account. I don't understand why my other account has anything to do with this account eventhough I only stole 1once in a Dodgeball game that turned into a 1 day ban and now a 2day ban on my donors account.
Because your not allowed to play on another account if your banned on your 2nd acc, so thats avoiding a ban.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki and Lighty
Because you're not allowed to play on another account if your banned on your 2nd acc, so thats avoiding a ban.

Yes but I'm also stating why did I get banned for stealing a rocket once and getting banned for 12 hours then 1 day eventhought 90% of people who play dodge ball steal too. This feels more like admin abuse. Also, yes I'm not trying to avoid a ban by going on my donors but I like this server and if this is going to be your way of punishing people that I'd rather play on 10 more other better servers.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Tsumiki
When you join the server first time (or whenever the server feels it needs to send you the rules again/admin forces it on you) a popup appears on the left hand corner. It states the rules and asks you to agree with them. Once you agree to them, admins are technically allowed to ban/gag/mute you without warning. Some admins choose to warn, some don't. Some are strict, some are more lax.

What Asuna did was nothing wrong. We don't have set times, but we do have punishment time increases.
What is the major question is...Why are you playing on an alt and stealing on your alt? It seems fishy to me. What is the point? Why can't you just play on your normal account on USA dodgeball?

When you changed, it tracked the link between your accounts and banned your main since your alt is under punishment. This is to avoid ban evasion.

• Agree
Yes I do agree with you that there are rules at the beginning of the round that I'm sure 100% of people when joined agree with it but what I don't understand is if it was like that then why doesn't the admin ban everyone for a day for stealing once because I'm pretty sure that 90% people in all dodge ball servers with rules or without rules steal too. Also to answear your fishy question, I have 2 accounts 1 for csgo 1 for tf2 but this website does not allow me to get an account with my second acount because its newer. They agreed to let my other account that I play mostly csgo on to join as a member, so for the following reasons I bought a donors account for it and I decided to play tf2 dodge ball on it too but since I have 2 accounts now, my second acount has a lot more items so once it a while I would like to switch accounts so I could have a better air baster. Also as a donor and a player on your servers I find it a bit harsh to ban someone for a day just for stealing a rocket once even thought there are more problems to deal with like hackers. I think you guys need to focus more on people who continually do that more than at least 5 to 15 times.

Last edited:
Also as a donor and a player on your servers I find it a bit harsh to ban someone

I know right! Donors should not be able get to banned because we pay money to the owner, right? So weird....

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
I think you guys need to focus more on people who continually do that more than at least 10 to 15 times.

I strongly disagree with that, getting your rocket stolen doesn't make your gaming experience fun at all, it ruins it big time and should not be allowed even if it happens 1 time. (I could understand if it's by accident and you apologize but stealing shouldn't be ignored)

Also I'd like to note being a donor doesn't make you immune from getting banned, it just gives you extra features nothing more

• Agree
I know right! Donors should not be able to ban because we pay money to the owner, right? So weird....
I don't think you get my point, Mr. Pig. I said "as a donor and a player I find it harsh for ADMINS to ban someone for stealing 1 rocket " and also a donor can't even ban someone.

Last edited:
I don't think you get my point, Mr. Pig. I said "as a donor and a player I find it harsh for ADMINS to ban someone for stealing 1 rocket and also a donor can't even ban someone."

I agree.
Give donors the ability to completely destroy the server with admin commands.
We all know how mature most donors are, don't we?

coughcoughthispostcoughcough

• Winner
Reactions: Mr.Pig and Flynt
Well....

First of all, as Madact said, you agree to the rules and shall follow them, else you can be punished. These rules are same for everyone, nomatter if they are normal players, donators or even Admins. As Kevin also pointed out:

"Being a donator still means you have to follow rules"

Also as a donor and a player on your servers I find it a bit harsh to ban someone for a day just for stealing a rocket once even thought there are more problems to deal with like hackers. I think you guys need to focus more on people who continually do that more than at least 5 to 15 times.

Do you think Admins are online 24/7? They are normal humans like we all are and can't be online all time. You got caught while breaking rules, so you got punished. If you see others breaking the rules, just take some evidence and report them here, with this you support the work of the Admins and the rulebreakers still get punished.
Furthermore, if you once start you may continue with breaking rules. That is why Admins should also punish the ones who broke rules for the first time, because else they might just continue.

The fact of the matter is: You stole. That was a very blatant and easy-to-notice rule when you first joined the server. I don't even pay attention to the "I didn't know" excuse anymore, simply because you had to make a concious choice to press 1 when the "agreement to our rules" popped up. And mind you, this isn't some tiny, one-point font like a "read between the lines" sort of thing. This is a huge box with a set of rules that YOU agreed to, whether or not you read them.

Asuna is less strict than I am, so you're lucky I wasn't online at the time of this. We give our fair warnings, and we have our ban times. If you can't learn after your first slay and the giant warning that pops up both on the top of the screen and the chatbox that tells you DO NOT STEAL, I don't pity you.

By the way, stealing is the most broken rule on our DB servers. We take it more seriously than normal because, lets be honest, we don't deal with too many hackers on DB. Stealing "10 to 15" times is ridiculous, and honestly deserves longer than a 12 hour ban. People always whine and complain about the rules, yet they agreed to them. No stealing, no blocking, no spamming, etc.

YOU AGREED TO ALL THESE THINGS WHEN YOU JOINED. So, it's your fault if you broke the rules. End of story.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki and Lighty
I like to mention I never EVER said a donor does not make you immune from getting banned and I NEVER said rockets should always be stolen. I said "you guys need to focus more on people who continually do that more than at least 5 to 15 times" and also said "I'm pretty sure that 90% people in all dodge ball servers with rules or without rules steal too." And why out of 90 % of the people do I get banned from just stealing once even thought the rocket was at the speed of 170 mph coming towards me and I do NOT want to get hit from it but it was the admins rocket? I am also saying that the idea of having a rocket being taken from you is a good thing. I am saying there should be more info added to it like if the rocket is not yours but its heading towards you could save yourself at some given times. It has always happened to me but I always try my best to not let it but I always die. This is the story and I got banned for it starting at 12 hours ban then I was trying to play more of dodge ball next day which is today just for the fun of it and I got banned on my other account too which is this the SCREAM DANI account and later THEN I had realized she changed it to a full day ,but before when I got banned it was for 12 hours. I had checked using this https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist url.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr.Pig
I like to mention I never EVER said a donor does not make you immune from getting banned and I NEVER said rockets should always be stolen. I said "you guys need to focus more on people who continually do that more than at least 5 to 15 times" and also said "I'm pretty sure that 90% people in all dodge ball servers with rules or without rules steal too." And why out of 90 % of the people do I get banned from just stealing once even thought the rocket was at the speed of 170 mph coming towards me and I do NOT want to get hit from it but it was the admins rocket? I am also saying that the idea of having a rocket being taken from you is a good thing. I am saying there should be more info added to it like if the rocket is not yours but its heading towards you could save yourself at some given times. It has always happened to me but I always try my best to not let it but I always die. This is the story and I got banned for it starting at 12 hours ban then I was trying to play more of dodge ball next day which is today just for the fun of it and I got banned on my other account too which is this the SCREAM DANI account and later THEN I had realized she changed it to a full day ,but before when I got banned it was for 12 hours. I had checked using this https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist url.

Sorry but I only have to say one thing to that, Dodge the rocket -_-

• Winner
Reactions: Tsumiki and Mr.Pig
  • Funny
OK swaggy I broke the rules but I am just going to leave a comment saying that I had never tried to say that Stealing a rocket is a good thing and that donators should have abilities to destroy the server as stated by "NicNac"!

Reactions: Mr.Pig
OK swaggy I broke the rules but I am just going to leave a comment saying that I had never tried to say that Stealing a rocket is a good thing and that donators should have abilities to destroy the server as stated by "NicNac"!

Stated by yours truly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread