Unban (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anderson

SourceBans Ban URL
Name of your Banned Steam Account: anderson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54605227
Date and Time of the Ban: 02-19-15 15:05
Reason about the Ban: Exploited bug to have a faster firerate than normal.
Admin that Banned you : danny1998

Got bored, decided to take my chances.

I thought that the three 4 days long bans were enough time to think, that you hopefully would stop exploiting the bugs, but you didn't change your thoughts after all. I saw how some players were a little desperate to get you banned, since you were the player with the highest points with a ~100.000 points gap between you and the second highest player. I know that there are more players that can exploit the bugs, but you took this too far.
I warned you once, before I banned you, but you kept doing it.
You got bored and decided to take your chances, even after being aware of the 3 bans for exploiting bugs. You had 3 chances to improve yourself. Give us a good reason why the permanent ban should be repealed, since "Got bored, decided to take my chances." is not good enough, you see.

Reasons? Heh, not a shit changed here, it's easier to ban someone than fixing the exploits which were used by players for over 6 months :DDD. I'm pretty sure those exploits work perfectly by now.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kevin
See, 3 months of stalking me and 0 improvements, you didn't do anything usefull here, quite pointless from your side huh?
You never thought with your head in the first place.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kevin
since you use the bugs on purpose i edited your ban to permanent, hope you enjoy it.
danny said everything above and 3 times the same shit is not acceptable, sorry.

@anderson You see mate admins really love people who fuck up because that way then it shows people who want to do it in the future that the same end result will come to them, you saying "See, 3 months of stalking me and 0 improvements, you didn't do anything usefull here, quite pointless from your side huh? You never thought with your head in the first place." and "Reasons? Heh, not a shit changed here, it's easier to ban someone than fixing the exploits which were used by players for over 6 months :DDD. I'm pretty sure those exploits work perfectly by now." proves to all of us that you have nothing better to do with your gaming life than to get banned from everywhere and appeal it just so you can do it again.

I agree with @Kevin I also hope you enjoy your permanent ban and I hope that what ever community you decide to pray on next does the same and gives you the same reasons on why, if you truly want to play on a server without having a consequence put on you then I think that Team Fortress 2 is not the game mode for you.

From a personal stand point I for one think that if you think that the admins here are like what you said then you should start up your own community but due to your attitude towards others it would crumble and fall before it even began, have a nice life kid.

Got bored, decided to take my chances. - shit you people waste your time writing those messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread