Status
Not open for further replies.

KBSForest

Name: BOX OF SLAV
Steam ID32 (from what I know): STEAM_0:1:723661361
Date and Time of the Ban: 2024-02-21 18:19:31
Reason for Ban (copied from the ban list): [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned him: CONSOLE

Why he should be unbanned/Context: My friend BOX OF SLAV has been falsely banned for being a duplicate account. He would appeal his own ban, but he has a skill issue when it comes to creating accounts apparently (I am writing this after a full hour call of him trying to create an account and failing miserably, meanwhile I made an account in 5 minutes). I can confirm that he is in fact NOT a duplicate account. I have no idea why he was banned for this, as there aren't any duplicates of him on steam community either. I have a suspicion that this ban might be the fault of another friend of mine (who I won't name-drop here because I have no evidence against him), who got extremely salty yesterday after losing to both him and me.

Attachments

• BOX OF SLAV ban appeal thing.PNG
    BOX OF SLAV ban appeal thing.PNG
    47 KB · Views: 39
So I'll treat this as a valid appeal but next time your friend needs to make it himself. If he uses steam to sign in the account making process is easy.

From what I can see it's a false positive. It's most likely due to your friend using mobile internet and also coming from a country that is known to recycle ips. I've cleared what I can, but this could happen again. It has nothing to do with the other friend.

Reactions: KBSForest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread