Accepted Unban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeon

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...einactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:1:52495777

Name of your Banned Steam Account: smokeon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52495777

Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-02-03 16:03:18

Reason about the Ban :Delaying

Admin that Banned you: Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: back in the day when i was an active FF2 player i used to play alot of camping classes simple because they usualy are the ones that deal the most damage (sticky trap demo, phlog pyro, sniper etc. ). playing also soldier and sliding on the roof of castle siege with the market gardener you deal alot of crit damage. i was getting "lectured" by the chat to not camp as soldier which back then wasnt set clear in the rules, as it can be seen by the many threads about what classes can/cant camp. i decidet to wait for the two bosses which were daftpunk (one of them was a friend of mine irl). they could teleport really easy back then and in my opinion they should had have teleported to me in order to fight me, but just stalled for time and delayed. atleast thats what i thought back in 2020. but since there are now finally set rules on that (idk how well its working on the servers tho since i wasnt on there for a long time) i wouldnt repeat my false behaviour. so i would like to apologize for that and would like to become a part of the community again.

Reactions: Madact
There's a couple of unban appeals but I'll just list this one:

That reason is a lot better. The current FF2 team now won't know who you are as the old team has left so there's no point me having a discussion with them. It has been almost 2 years and I believe you're ready to return.

You may be monitored and could receive a permanent ban block again without warning if you break general / gamemode rules again. If this happens you will not be able to appeal your ban for 5 years.

Here is a link to the rules check out FF2 game rules specifically :

When in doubt, ask the FF2 admins!

I've also lifted the ban from the alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread