Not open for further replies.

CHUCKSTER

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: chuckie
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:539573486
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-04-22 23:24:03
Reason about the Ban: skipping
Admin that Banned you: Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: as shown in the rules
"For example, a bhopper that’s about to go through, lets say, a pit long enough for players to not be able to jump over it without bhop, and the blu player activates that trap before he even reached it. If the bhopper is fast enough so that the jump started before the trap is plenty enough for him to be able to reach the other end without having the need to land on that trap (making it impossible for the blu player to kill him) then it’s considered a skip."

Im not sure if a demo was recorded for the certain trap that was skipped, but it was the useless net trap in mlg_bearun that is after the moving wall and before the pulling into white wall trap. It can be skipped without bhop, so if i skip it no matter any other way it shouldn't affect anything because im only skipping one trap and the one trap im skipping is skipable without bunnyhop.
And if for whatever reason I am wrong, i still dont think it's fair in my part to be banned because the rules would've been misleading.

• Sad
Reactions: Unique Name
Im not sure if a demo was recorded for the certain trap that was skipped, but it was the useless net trap in mlg_bearun that is after the moving wall and before the pulling into white wall trap. It can be skipped without bhop
I could understand 'skipping' this trap normally, but you literally avoided the whole trap, even multiple times, which it's clearly against our rules.

skip.png

i still dont think it's fair in my part to be banned because the rules would've been misleading.
'Not fair'? It's not your first time getting banned for the same reason, and you should know already our rules by how you were talking to me on how much you've played DR more than me.
And how about you calling admins retards? Consider yourself lucky that you haven't been gagged aswell.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread